Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
BANK OF THE PHILIPPINE ISLANDS is hiring for: ACCOUNT OFFICER
This position is responsible in marketing, credit and account management. He/she is in-charge of generating revenue and maintaining a profitable relationship with target customers.
- Identifies, develops and solicits new accounts, particularly on corporations coming from the large and middle market sectors.
- Generates additional leasing, rental and related business from existing accounts;
- Manages accounts to ensure attainment of both marketing and credit objectives and targets;
- Handles credit investigation and appraisal requests, evaluation of client’s financial statements and validation.
- Identifies a potential problem account prior to its adverse classification.
1, Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 to 5 Year(s) of working experience in Marketing / Sales relating to Leasing/Lending/Rental.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Must be proficient in the areas of credit, rental, financial analysis, discounted cash flow and customer relationship
Founded in 1851, Bank of the Philippine Islands is the first bank in the Philippines and in the Southeast Asian region. BPI is a universal bank and together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, it offers a wide range of financial products and solutions that serve both retail and corporate clients.
BPI’s services include consumer banking and lending, asset management, payments, insurance, securities brokerage and distribution, foreign exchange, leasing, and corporate and investment banking.
The bank has a network of over 800 branches in the Philippines, Hong Kong and Europe, and close to 3,000 ATMs and CAMs (cash accept machines).
We are in search of smart and driven individuals to be part of the strongest financial institution in the country. Working with BPI not only brings you opportunities to grow professionally; it also affords you the chance to partake of our time-held values of client centricity, excellence, teamwork, and integrity that have characterized the BPI way.
Work with highly competent people and look forward to continuous training and job rotation programs.
Develop a deep understanding of the bank, enhance your leadership skills and business acumen in preparation for a rewarding career as an officer of the bank.
Enhance your technical skills or grow into a new discipline through our specialist opportunities.
Jumpstart your career, learn more about the bank, and look forward to training opportunities.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig, or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our Jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!