Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
HSBC PHILIPPINES is hiring for: AVP – Employee Relations
· To plan, manage and execute the Employee Relations strategy and policies in order to support change & transformation while maintaining a harmonious working environment within the organization. Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of a HR management information system, analysis and reporting framework that supports and informs timely and effective business management and decision making at all levels. Manage complex ER and whistleblowing issues and investigations and act as a point of escalation for GSC PHL HR team. Coach and develop HR Investigators, as also provide appropriate, risk-weighted inputs to HR BP’s and senior management on effective resolution of ER matters. May include providing formal training and periodic technical updates to client/stakeholder groups.
· To ensure that decisions taken in this regard are compliant with local legislations, and the Group’s guidelines that apply. Effectively engage and manage relationships with legal counsels; work on litigation strategy with respect to employment disputes; ownership & accountability for outcomes.
· Provide risk-mitigated, pragmatic & pro-active advice to Regional / Country HR Teams & Business Managers for design & deployment of standardized employee relations practices by coordinating with Internal / External Legal Counsels & Specialist Functions (like Information Security, Regulatory Compliance, Financial Crime Compliance etc.) Act as subject matter expert for all employee relations / employment law related aspects for HR Business Partners, HR Advisors and Business Managers; providing advisory on variety of labour and employment matters including key transformation / change initiatives / restructuring / redundancies / offshoring utilizing appropriate approach / methodology to identify associated risks with actions / decisions
· This particular role will be based in GSC Philippines (GSC PHL) with coverage of 5k employees and additional exposure to other jurisdictions as appropriate. Manage complex ER and whistleblowing issues and investigations and act as a point of escalation for GSC PHL HR team. Coach and develop HR Investigators, as also provide appropriate, risk-weighted inputs to HR BP’s and senior management on effective resolution of ER matters. May include providing formal training and periodic technical updates to client/stakeholder groups.
· Lead and / or support (as required) delivery of the overall ER agenda within GSC Philippines. To be an active, credible and valued member of the GSC Philippines HR team, contributing to achieving the local, Regional and Group ER goals as also, the success of the business
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the second-largest bank in Europe behind BNP Paribas, with total equity of US$204.995 billion and assets of US$2.984 trillion as of December 2020. HSBC traces its origin to a hong in British Hong Kong, and its present form was established in London by the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation to act as a new group holding company in 1991; its name derives from that company’s initials. The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation opened branches in Shanghai in 1865 and was first formally incorporated in 1866.
HSBC in the Phillippines is part of one of the world’s largest financial services organizations. Whether you are an experienced professional, looking for your first job or are interested in one of our student and graduate programs, we provide many ways for you to develop your skills and achieve your career ambitions in a diverse and inclusive environment.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!