Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
IKEA is hiring for: Cashier (Part-Time)
• You follow cash handling procedures to ensure the security of money handling;
• You ensure check-out is effectively equipped at all times throughout the day and you are ready and available to help customers when needed;
• You have knowledge, confidence, and desire to make customer payment easy;
• You offer solutions to frequently asked questions that help to make a better future shopping experience for everyone;
• You know your level of authorization to solve payment problems when they occur and recognize when you need to escalate an issue to deal effectively and efficiently with the customers;
• You will ensure the IKEA store is a safe and secure environment at all times for visitors and colleagues;
• You optimize the relationship with customers when they pay for products, in order to drive increased customer satisfaction, creating the desire for them to return and shop with us over time;
• You understand the IKEA Concept, global solutions, tools, and working methods and ensure that you use the appropriate manuals and other education tools to support maximizing customers’ shopping experience;
• You work together with other functions to improve the shopping experience of customers in order to generate more sales.
• You have experience working in a customer service role and a fast-paced retail environment;
• You are keen to details by being persistent, structures, and accurate;
• You have strong interpersonal and communication skills that enable you to build rapport with customers;
• You are a strong team player who values togetherness, is committed to your role, and possess a strong customer serviced focus mindset;
• You can remain calm and controlled and able to provide solutions when faced with customers in stressful situations;
• You must be computer literate.
One brand, many companies, and many, many people – that’s us in a nutshell. Spread all over the world, we have a passion for home furnishing and an inspiring shared vision: to create a better everyday life for the many people. This, together with our straightforward business idea, shared values, and a culture based on the spirit of togetherness, guides us in everything we do.
Discover IKEA job opportunities that let you achieve your career goals, build your future, and make everyday better for the many. You are home here with us.
Make millions of people look forward to going home.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!