Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
UNIONBANK OF THE PHILIPPINES is hiring for: Chief Security Officer
The Division shall be headed by the Security Officer, as provided for under BSP 620.
As the administrator of the Bank Security program, the Security Officer shall be responsible for
- Conducting continuing security awareness/orientation programs among all bank employees to highlight security is a common concern;
- Establishing an effective relationship with BSP and law enforcement agencies
- Conducting continuing research and studies on new techniques, methods, and equipment to enhance Bank protection measures;
- Exercising functional supervision to all Bank security personnel
- Providing management security advise
- Performing ministerial function such as endorsement and/or approval of service contract and payment for security products and services
- Performing other related functions as directed by the President or Board of Directors
Relevant experience from related field.
Bachelors – Required
Post-Graduate Degree – Preferred
UnionBank embraces the future of banking and is committed to be the Philippines’ leading digital bank to best serve the growing needs of Filipinos everywhere.
The Bank has always been among the first to embrace technological innovations to empower its customers. With this, it has consistently been recognized as of one of Asia’s leading companies, ranking among the country’s top universal banks in terms of profitability and efficiency.
Let’s work Ubuntogether!
Work hard with highly motivated teams of talented UnionBankers and be a catalyst for digital transformation. Watch these UnionBankers’ career journeys below — their stories before the Bank and how they own the future.
Own the Future with us!
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!