Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
JP MORGAN CHASE & CO. is hiring for: Client Service Manager
As a Client Service Manager, you will be working in Commercial Service Center and will report to a Sr. Client Service Manager. You will be responsible for overall day-to-day management of Client Service Analysts on the Commercial Bank Client Service Operations Research Function. Management responsibilities include: Performance Management, Employee Development, Training and Staff Readiness. Core functional responsibilities and expectations include but are not limited to the following:
• Observe and ensure Client calls are handled and requests/issues resolved in a timely fashion according to policy.
• Perform QC testing of incoming calls for each employee.
• Handle escalated issues.
• Conduct service case analysis and update Scorecards on a monthly basis.
• Ensure adherence to policy, procedure and regulatory expectations.
• Identify specific training needs for each CSS to further their skill set development.
• Take incoming queries and resolve them as back up and know what the analysts are doing
• Investigate and resolve generic and complex issues.
• Assist Client Service Analyst, Associate and Sr. Associate with inquiries on clients’ accounts (including follow up and escalations).
• Must be able to efficiently utilize technology to capture and fulfill client’s requests in appropriate systems.
• Evaluate staff performance and provide feedback via informal and formal discussions monthly.
• Ongoing Coaching and training.
• Manage and/or escalate performance issues and work with Human Resources to properly document issues/warnings.
• Interview and hire new CSA.
• Manage team vacations and training to ensure sufficient coverage.
• Collaborate with Sr. Client Service Manager to coordinate and lead regular team meetings.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred and 5 years equivalent work experience in customer service
• Minimum of 2 years management experience
• A self-starter who does not require close supervision
• Intermediate level of PC skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to work with large data, ability analyze and present data interpretations
At JPMorgan Chase, we work with the most advanced tools and technology available in financial services today. But, ultimately, it’s our people who make us successful. Coming from a wide and surprising range of backgrounds, we’re working together to provide the best solutions and services to our customers.
Consider if we’re a fit for you!
We pride ourselves on our company culture based upon our core values.
Coming from a wide and surprising range of backgrounds, our teams work together to provide the best solutions and services to our customers.
A workplace for everyone
Here, you’ll feel welcomed and valued. Our clients, transactions, deals and projects are global so we work hard to create diverse, inclusive teams that support our business and each other – it’s good for business and it makes sense.Let’s make moments happen. Apply today.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!