Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
COINS.PH is hiring for: Crypto Operations Associate
As a Crypto Operations Associate, you will:
• Oversee daily customer operations of Coins.ph crypto services which includes transaction processing, service monitoring, and incident reporting and handling
• Respond to escalated customer crypto concerns and issues
• Work with the Order Fulfillment Crypto team to monitor and analyze weekly KPIs and identify gaps and points for improvement to provide excellent customer experience
• Work closely with the Crypto-Treasury, Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Compliance teams in improving the product and providing solutions to increase our service and process efficiency.
• Knowledgeable in trading different products (preferably cryptocurrencies) is a plus
• Able to follow and understand the latest developments in the cryptocurrency space
• Perform other related duties and tasks as may be required from time to time
• Passionate about building lasting customer relationships and optimizing processes
• Graduate of Business Management, Entrepreneurship, Operations Management, or equivalent
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Filipino
• Strong analytical skills and knowledgeable in Google Suite programs
• Highly-flexible, able to wear multiple hats, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment
• Thinks fast under pressure and solves problems on the go without being overwhelmed
• Trustworthy and able to protect confidential information with discretion
• Meticulous, detail-oriented, and able to work quickly without supervision
• Discreet and upholds customer privacy and confidential information
• Has a track record for getting things done – drive, ownership, and execution is at the core of our culture
Coins is a Southeast Asian fintech company that enables anyone, including those without a bank account, to easily access financial services directly from their phone.
We aim to improve people’s everyday lives through convenient, accessible, and approachable financial services.
To achieve this mission, we work in lean, collaborative teams, in which everyone contributes to continuous improvement of product, process, and service. We are seeking motivated, intellectually curious professionals who share our vision of expanding financial inclusion in the Philippines and throughout Southeast Asia.
DO WORK THAT MATTERS!
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!