Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
IKEA is hiring for: Customer Contact Centre Agent
• You are passionate about getting a good solution for your customers by identifying the customers’ needs and using your knowledge of the IKEA systems and processes to offer solutions;
• You take ownership for resolving your customer’s individual needs; communicating a realistic timeline for this resolution and keeping them informed as promised;
• You understand the impact of service time responses on the customers’ level of satisfaction and work both individually and with your colleagues to ensure that you match your agreed service levels;
• You have a good knowledge of store operations in order to offer appropriate solutions to the customers, giving advice on add-on sales, thereby encouraging them to buy more;
• You are listening to your customers and anticipating their needs, promoting IKEA products and services in order to improve their home-to-home shopping experience;
• You actively seek feedback and give feedback constructively to your colleagues in order to improve the shopping experience of all customers;
• You are available to help and support co-workers in your own department and other areas of the contact centre when your manager needs me to do so;
• You ensure our contact centre is a safe and secure environment at all times for visitors and co-workers;
You take a keen interest in the performance of IKEA and keep yourself informed about results and look for more effective ways of working to reduce costs.
• You have at least 1-2 years of experience in a customer facing support role, preferably in a customer support function or a call centre;
• You have a good knowledge of how the Customer Contact Centre acts as the main support channel for the customers before, during, and after they have made purchases;
• You are passionate about growing business, and people together using the experience and skills of our people in the best way;
• You are able to make things happen with flexibility, speed and simplicity;
• You have experienced a good knowledge in handling customer complaints or crisis and are able to create a win-win scenario solutions;
• You demonstrates a courteous, professional, and friendly manner on the telephone;
• You are self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently;
• You have the ability to communicate confidently and clearly (both spoken and written), in English and the local language(s);
One brand, many companies, and many, many people – that’s us in a nutshell. Spread all over the world, we have a passion for home furnishing and an inspiring shared vision: to create a better everyday life for the many people. This, together with our straightforward business idea, shared values, and a culture based on the spirit of togetherness, guides us in everything we do.
Discover IKEA job opportunities that let you achieve your career goals, build your future, and make everyday better for the many. You are home here with us.
Make millions of people look forward to going home.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!