Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
SUN LIFE FINANCIAL is hiring for: Disaster Recovery Analyst
Sun Life’s Technology Recovery Services Program provides DR services and oversight for Sun Life’s global operations. This full time position reports to the Director, Disaster Recovery, and a senior DR analyst will provide leadership, support and organizational responsibility for Sun Life’s world wide Technology Recovery Services program. The Sr. analyst will support technical recovery solutions required by Sun Life to recover from a major incident that impacts IT service delivery and will support the coordination and execution of Disaster Recovery exercises.
As a global team, this position would be filled by someone available remotely in Canada, with primary office out of Toronto (Victoria, Sheppard) when on-site attendance is necessary.
• IT planning, innovative technology solutions, and managing relationships with IT leaders, business partners and external vendors
• Leading, developing, implementing and maintaining technical recovery processes to ensure continual operations in the event of a disaster or interruption
• Serves as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in evaluating and selecting disaster recovery technologies and support all projects that have disaster recovery related risks associated with them
• Assuring that DR plans that support the overall recovery are in place. Participate in the oversight process with the plan owners to assure that plans align between the teams into a cohesive strategy. Assure that the plans are regularly updated and maintain readiness state; supports a growing Risk Management portfolio
• Support the development and implementation of Sun Life future DR solution that might include DR automation/orchestration tools for both Open/Distributed Systems and Mainframe
• Supports disaster recovery activities required at time of an event including mainframe recovery, recovery support and distributed (open) systems recovery as well as support for Cloud recovery where applicable
• Be on call and support coordination for major disaster events that would require invocation of the Disaster Recovery plans. Support Crisis management in that decision making process.
• Supports existing exercise test planning coordination of Technology Recovery Exercises
• Technology and Recovery experience across multiple technologies and platforms including: EMC Storage (SAN), Network LAN/WAN, Mainframe, Windows/Unix server, Databases (Oracle, SQL) Virtualization, backup, Cloud technologies
• 3-5 years of proven experience in actively leading / facilitating Disaster Recovery exercises for large scale data centre(s)
• Familiarity with storage and database remote data replication technologies
• Business Continuity lifecycle and process experience
• Problem solving including problem identification, cross team coordination, development of remediation actions and approaches to confirm the remediation efforts had the desired resolution
Education and Certifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Computer Science or Management Information Systems)
• Minimum 10 years of IT and/or DR Experience
• DRI ABCP Certification (preferably CBCP certification)
Sun Life Financial is a leading financial services company that helps our Clients achieve lifetime financial security and live healthier lives.
Join our high performance culture.
Working at Sun Life, you’ll be challenged and inspired to be your best, every day. Surrounded by people who recognize your potential and encourage you to flourish, you’ll be rewarded for your contributions as an individual and a group.
Are you great at talking to people, crunching numbers or writing computer code? At Sun Life, we need people with a wide range of talents to support our growing international financial services business.
Whether you’re a recent graduate or an accomplished professional ready for a new challenge, there’s a career opportunity for you at Sun Life.
At Sun Life, we hire the best and brightest. Are you ready to shine?
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!