Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
ANDOKS is hiring for: Electrician
• Graduate of Vocational Courses related to Electronics Engineering.
• With at least 2-3 related experience.
• Have experience for contractor or facilities maintenance department;
• Have ability to read utility blueprints or drawings as they relate to systems troubleshooting and installation;
• Thorough knowledge on all kinds of equipment and parts for repairs and preventive maintenance;
• Can operate simple machine tools;
• Can respond to all emergency call for repairs;
• Self-starter, a great communicator, able to assume responsibility, and have an undying work ethics;
• Hardworking and flexible.
• Willing to work beyond working hours.
The story of Andok’s began in December of 1985 when a man by the name of Mr. Leonardo “Sandy” Javier Jr. decided to establish a ‘Litson Manok’ stall along West Avenue in Quezon City, Philippines. It is one of passion, purpose, and family.
The very essence of Andok’s is built on passion, loving what you do, perseverance, and common sense. With those values, Sandy created the delicious and now famous ‘Litson Manok’ that is loved all over the Philippines.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2022 in the Philippines. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig, or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!