Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
COCA-COLA BEVERAGES PHILIPPINES, INC. is hiring for: Employee Relations Consultant – BIG
We are recruiting an Employee Relations Consultant to be based in Manila with an international scope, on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Global Employee & Labor Relations Director, you will provide Employee Relations support for the Bottling Investment Group (BIG), whilst also providing consulting expertise, ensuring the Company maintains a positive employee relations framework and remains compliant with best practice and employment law.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
• Deliver high quality dispute resolution through Employee Relations counsel and support. Ensure a consistent ER approach in line with global ER strategy and local labor laws.
• Build ER emerging capabilities and governance. Evaluate legislative/ case law changes and identify/ deliver risk reduction measures and models of best practice
• Drive implementation of effective ER training for business leaders and HR colleagues on appropriate labor and leadership practices to maintain a productive and effective workforce and ensure compliance with labor laws.
• Leverage data and analysis to identify emerging internal and external trends regarding employee issues.
• Proactively support labor relations across the Bottling Investment Group, including relationships with government departments and Trade Unions (as appropriate).
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Law, Human Resources/Social Sciences or a related field is preferred (post graduate qualification will be advantageous).
he Coca-Cola Company, we are a diverse, global community of people who thirst for more. Together, we are growing and learning, building on our iconic past to make an impact.
Our benefits, called Total Rewards, is about the total value of working at The Coca-Cola Company. It is focused on the complete package of pay, benefits, learning and personal support you receive as a Coca-Cola employee. Below are just a few of the rewards we offer.
We provide a multitude of programs to support our employees’ health, including medical, dental, flexible spending and much more.
At The Coca-Cola Company we believe innovation can’t happen without continuous learning and we provide our employees many ways to grow professional and personally.
Our Company’s purpose clearly speaks to the importance of leadership. We have thought about what it means to be a great leader at Coca-Cola and have set the bar high.
Live our Growth Behaviors and act with a growth mindset, building an environment of trust and safety. Seeking the right outcome, not the comfortable one.
With our Total Rewards, competitive compensation and opportunities for growth, The Coca-Cola Company offers a career experience like no other.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!