Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
FACTSET PHILIPPINES, INC. is hiring for: Equity Research Analyst (October 2021)
• Temporary WFH setup due to COVID-19
• The application process will be done online
• WFH Equipment will be provided (subject to review on area coverage)
Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply!
Position: Equity Research Analyst
Department: USM (US Manila)
FactSet Fundamentals Team collects financial statements of Public and Private (US only) companies across the continent. The team sources the company filings from various sources like stock exchanges, company websites, and regulatory body & third party vendors. We extract & analyze the data from financial statement like Balance Sheet, Income Statement & Cash flow statement of the company. The team also collects the textual data like Business Activities, Officers, Shareholder, industry classification, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Collect, analyze and process financial market data from various data sources and into the database utilized by the team.
• Focus and ensure that the integrity of the company’s financial market information is intact.
• Provide timely, accurate and reliable demographic and statistical financial market data on internal database and to internal/external clientele.
• Fix the audit resolutions and recommendations coming from QC\Policy team based on specific guidelines.
• Fulfill the research/analytical/ market study needs as and when required/ requested by the external clients in order to procure and retain future/current business.
• The job also involves reporting and maintaining records of work done on a timely basis.
• Share Ideas and Best Practices from a Process Improvement perspective.
Qualification & Required Skills:
• Graduate in Commerce / Business Management / Finance / Accounting / Economics or equivalent
• Computer Literacy to effectively use the database and software for collection and processing of content/data
• Good communications skills – written & verbal
• Numerical skills to ensure understanding of the financial data to be collected and/or processed
• Analytical skills and detail orientation to ensure accuracy of data
• Good Knowledge of financial markets and accountancy (as needed) To ensure effective understanding of assigned content/market
FactSet’s unique data and analytics empower the world’s leading financial service professionals to make more informed decisions. Exceptional talent fuels every aspect of our business from the constantly evolving financial software we develop to the unrivaled client service at our core.
FactSet helps the world’s best investment professionals stay ahead of global market trends, access extensive company and industry intelligence, and monitor performance with our leading desktop analytics, mobile applications, and comprehensive data feeds.
FactSet’s success is due to the fantastic engineers, product developers, support and sales specialists, trainers, marketers, and other corporate function professionals who make us, us. Explore opportunities in departments across the organization to find your niche.
FactSet hires the best of the best in the financial technology industry. Whether you are a recent graduate, working professional, or university intern, you will dynamically contribute to FactSet’s flourishing business. You will work with peers who are just as motivated and passionate as you are in an environment that promotes team, personal, and professional growth.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig, or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our Jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.