Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
BDO UNIBANK, INC. is hiring for: Experience Analyst
We are looking for Experience Analysts who will deliver exceptional customer-centric user experience designs by working closely with various business units and providing domain expertise on Human-Centered Design approaches and frameworks.
The responsibilities we will trust you with:
Conducting user research, understanding business needs, goals, and motivations; conducting workshops to gather, clarify, and verify requirements and designs; and creating UX Flows, Information Architectures, Customer Journey maps, and Emotions maps, in line with the team’s best practices and standards.
The successful candidate should have experience in Design Thinking, promoting Customer-centric User Experience Designs, and effectively communicating with a wide variety of stakeholders.
Your qualifications and experiences should be:
• A graduate of Industrial Design, Fine Arts or Psychology with a focus on customer experience design, user experience design, Human Factor Interface Design or any relevant course.
• At least 3 years of demonstrated global industry/ banking/finance technology experience with customer or user experience design.
• Familiarity on UX principles and methodologies such as, but not limited to, Design Thinking and User-Centered Design is a must.
• Demonstrated experience with improving customer experience projects – customer journey mapping, customer experience design.
• Strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships with various stakeholders and personalities.
• Effective presentation skills and ability to promote or defend an idea or strategy
• Excellent documentation and communication skills
• Strong initiative, self-motivation, self-discipline, creativity, and determination in working towards established goals and objectives
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Quick learner and ability to understand and adapt to new and various work dynamics
• Open to constant changes in the environment
• Works well under pressure and does not lose sight of the objective
BDO is a full-service universal bank in the Philippines. It provides a complete array of industry-leading products and services including Lending (corporate and consumer), Deposit-taking, Foreign Exchange, Brokering, Trust and Investments, Credit Cards, Retail Cash Cards, Corporate Cash Management and Remittances in the Philippines. Through its local subsidiaries, the Bank offers Investment Banking, Private Banking, Leasing and Finance, Rural Banking, Life Insurance, Insurance Brokerage and Online and Non-Online Brokerage services
We are committed to creating an organization that is flexible, responds, to change and encourages innovation and creativity. We are committed to the process of continuous improvement in everything we do.
We are committed to our employees’ growth and development and we will nurture them in an environment where excellence, integrity, teamwork, professionalism and performance are valued above all else.
Apply and be part of the BDO Unibank, Inc. family! Build a career in one of the country’s biggest banks.
Start your career in the right place. Let’s talk about your potentials and match it with a suitable job opportunity. Begin your career journey in BDO.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig, or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our Jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!