Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
AXA PHILIPPINES is hiring for: Financial Advisor
• Master of Financial Needs Analysis and Financial Consultations:
• Help clients plan for their short-term and long-term financial goals.
• Recommends products suitable to the needs and purchasing power of a client.
• Maintain awareness of the latest legislative changes that affect financial planning.
• Prepare financial plans and check their accuracy.
• Respond to prospective customer queries about financial planning.
• Support investment professionals to cultivate client relationships.
• Assist in the development plans for the company.
• Offer subject matter expertise to fellow Financial Advisors.
• Solid communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
• Attention to detail and consistent accuracy with all data.
• Highly articulate and able to explain complex information clearly and simply.
• Strong relevant computer skills including the ability to operate database systems.
• Sales experts with proven quality customer attention and after-sales-service
• Relationship and Network Leaders with strong influence group affiliations
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field is an advantage
• Experience in the banking, insurance, pharmaceutical, real estate, and other sales industries is an advantage
AXA Philippines is one of the largest and fastest growing insurance companies in the country, offering financial security to 1.3 million individuals through our group and individual life insurance products.
AXA has close to 7,000 financial advisors in more than 40 branches, and about 1,200 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide
One AXA Culture
Here in AXA, we promote professional growth and personal well-being by providing employees with every opportunity to explore their full potential and become the best they can be.
Discover a fulfilling career with a noble purpose!
Join AXA, global leader in insurance, and be empowered to explore your full potential.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!