Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
EY is hiring for: GDS CBS_Talent Attraction Specialist 1
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications – External
• Collaborate with your team, Recruiters and Lead Talent Acquisition professionals in field and center to identify and engage with candidates for roles in Technology specialist disciplines the US |Canada | APAC & EMEIA.
• Using a suite of tools, develop deep subject matter talent sourcing expertise in the talent markets for the skills required.
• You will be required to guide candidates through the entire recruitment process, including providing information on the EY vision, the business strategy, our culture and values, as well as conducting in-depth qualifying interviews to establish candidate’s suitability against the requirements of the role.
• Screen live applicants from the ATS for current and future opportunities, creating a candidate profile and documenting these preliminary interviews to share with hiring teams and recruiters.
• Ensure the delivery of strong potential candidate pipeline leveraging internal talent and referral channels, developing talent communities, managing referral campaigns.
• Acting as a ‘Talent Advisor’ to the business, develop actionable competitive intelligence for recruiters and hiring managers. Gather and analyze data for accurate and confident decision-making and sourcing strategy. Make recommendations on additional candidate pools and recruiting techniques, after evaluating market conditions.
• Actively pursue candidate channels to deliver to our Global D&I talent agenda.
• Establish regular and timely recruiter and stakeholder engagements to ensure alignment of targets and objectives.
• With the TA Team leader, you will assist to develop and execute a variety of candidate marketing techniques and materials.
• Achieve individual targets aligned to SLAs and Metrics.
We are seeking
• An innovative mindset, curiosity and determination to seek until you find.
• A team player. Genuinely, this is an environment for collaborative, enthusiastic people looking to challenge themselves and work together with those in their own office and Internationally located EY presence.
• Expertise in talking to hiring managers and clients in building strong relationships based on trust and exceptional service. People who know how to be a trusted advisor and want to create clever solutions.
• People with a proactive, candidate centric recruiting ethos.
• Experience in Recruiting end to end and in Sourcing for complex roles at executive or senior levels.
• Exposure to recruiting and sourcing for technology, technical, professional services or Financial services organizations or Recruiting internationally (Americas, APAC, EMEIA).
• Advanced user knowledge of technology, online sourcing and research tools.
• Name generation and/or organizational mapping experience.
• Aptitude with internet research techniques (e.g., Boolean searches, website flipping, etc.).
• Strong investigation/data analysis/research/market intelligence experience.
• Masters or bachelor’s qualification
We’re change agents and cyber gurus. Performance improvers and problem solvers. Data scientists and growth hackers. Bot programmers and software builders. Risk managers and confidence builders. We’re nearly 300,000 global perspectives ready to welcome yours.
Your bold ambition is just the beginning. Harness our global scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers and build a better working world.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
What you can do here
You can ask better questions to get better answers. You can inspire change and open doors. You can learn and lead. You can be the best version of yourself by helping to build a better working world. Explore what’s possible on EY teams and across EY services.
What it’s like to work here
A better working world starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Imagine having the freedom to customize the career you envision, in a place where an inclusive, supportive culture opens doors to rich experiences and opportunities.
Do the work you love. Be inspired by new opportunities. Whether you’re an experienced professional looking for your next challenge, or a student with dreams of shaping the future, we’ll help you make an impact from the moment you join.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!