Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
TIKTOK PHILIPPINES is hiring for: Governance – Moderation Specialist (Filipino Speaker)
- Review product information, short videos and livestreams to ensure legal compliance and safety of content uploaded to the platform.
- Conduct basic statistics analysis and deliver defined process reports ;
- Participate in SOP and policy creation, and contribute to team projects;
- Identify opportunities to drive improvements on risk mitigation, process streamlining, quality enhancement, and policy localization as well as optimization at scale;
- Collaborate with other functions to complete the designated work to meet the team’s goal.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 1~3 years work experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Filipino;
- Strong problem solving skills and demonstrated multi-task capabilities and ambiguity.
- Multi-lingual in any SEA local language is highly preferred;
- Compliance or moderation operations experience is preferred;
- Strong analytical and research skills;
- Ability to work in a fast and evolving environment with detail-oriented focus.
TikTok, known in China as Douyin, is a video-focused social networking service owned by Chinese company ByteDance Ltd. It hosts a variety of short-form user videos, from genres like pranks, stunts, tricks, jokes, dance, and entertainment with durations from 15 seconds to three minutes.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2022 in the Philippines. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig, or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!