Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
PAYMAYA PHILIPPINES is hiring for: HR Process Specialist
As an HR Process Specialist, you are responsible for ensuring that process documents are updated. You must possess a keen understanding of the core HR processes, especially how these relate to key HR policies and regulatory controls.
What you will do:
• Be the point-of-contact in Workforce Planning / Workforce Analysis (WFP/WFA) module and People Analytics
• Lead and manage multiple strategic HRIS programs to drive overall company objectives
• Administer HR data in SuccessFactors (SF)– Data administration includes creation and generation of HR reports on a regular/ad hoc basis as well as maintenance of people data
What you will need to succeed:
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Human Resource, Management and similar areas of study
• With relevant work experiences in digital HR platforms like Success Factors or a similar technology
• Knowledge in workforce planning is an advantage
• Strong background in Project Management and Process Improvement
• Preferably with an adept understanding of the latest HR innovations
• Problem-solving mindset
PayMaya is the only end-to-end digital payments ecosystem enabler in the Philippines, with platforms and services that cut across consumers, merchants, communities, and government.
It provides more than 41 million Filipinos with access to financial services through its consumer platforms. Customers can conveniently pay, add money, cash out or remit through its over 380,000 digital touchpoints nationwide. Its Smart Padala by PayMaya network of over 60,000 partner agent touchpoints serves as last-mile digital financial hubs in communities, providing the unbanked and underserved access to digital services. Through its enterprise business, it is the largest digital payments processor for key industries in the country, including “every day” merchants such as the largest retail, food, gas, and eCommerce merchants, as well as government agencies and units.
Empowering Every Filipino Enterprise and Consumer to Thrive in the New Digital Economy!
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!