Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
JP MORGAN CHASE & CO. is hiring for: HRBA, Associate – Manila
Responsibilities Will Include
• Talent Development – Design, advise, execute and manage talent agenda for the respective business unit ensuring close alignment with business priorities
• Including but not limited to: Compensation Programs, Performance Development , Diversity and Leadership Development
• Executive Coaching – Advising an counseling sr. leaders on sophisticated organizational, leadership and people matters
• Organization Effectiveness & Employee Engagement – Identify innovative solutions to maximize organizational design, influence change management initiatives and enhance employee engagement
• Culture Development – Partner with sr. leaders to drive organizational culture in line with business principles
• Data and Analytics – Provide holistic insights and develop talent strategies to drive progress on business priorities
• Oversight & Controls – Protect the firm and partner with business leaders and controls partners by providing objective advice and counsel on risk and people agenda matters
• Represent the HR function and business as an active participant in various risk and control forums
• Market Insights and Intelligence – Leverage knowledge of market and talent to drive best practice outcomes around the talent and people agenda
• People Management – May utilize people management skills to lead other HR Business Advisors and matrix HRBP teams
• Relationship Management – Act as the sr. relationship manager between the business and HR, bringing to bear all the appropriate HR assets in support of the business/people agenda
Skills And Experiences
• Strategic, transformational, innovative and proactive mind-set coupled with strong foundational skills including but not limited to
• Executive presence with strong written communication skills
• Influencing, coaching and counseling
• Critical and analytical thinking
• Intellectual curiosity with ability to challenge the status quo
• Project management and project execution
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced, collaborative, team-based culture and leverage matrixed organization to problem solve, design and execute people priorities
• Proven capability to work successfully across a large, global organization with multiple constituents
• Able to partner with colleagues to influence broader HR strategies and practices for the benefit of the organization
• Demonstrated success maintaining a risk, controls and conduct agenda while holding business accountable for results
• Holds a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferably in Psychology or Behavioural Science, an advantage. Earned or completed post graduate course is a plus.
• Minimum 8 years of total work experience in HR; currently or previously performing at an HRBA-Manager level capacity for a minimum of 2 years.
• Has solid background in the following: Talent Management, Performance Management, Employee Services, Compensation and Benefits
• Demonstrated excellent skills in stakeholder management particularly dealing with leadership roles, critical thinking, presentation skills, relationship building, team player.
• With extensive experience in strategic business partnering, project management, and people management (i.e. effectively working with a team).
• Amenable to working as an Individual Contributor
• Amenable to working on midshift
At JPMorgan Chase, we work with the most advanced tools and technology available in financial services today. But, ultimately, it’s our people who make us successful. Coming from a wide and surprising range of backgrounds, we’re working together to provide the best solutions and services to our customers.
Consider if we’re a fit for you!
We pride ourselves on our company culture based upon our core values.
Coming from a wide and surprising range of backgrounds, our teams work together to provide the best solutions and services to our customers.
A workplace for everyone
Here, you’ll feel welcomed and valued. Our clients, transactions, deals and projects are global so we work hard to create diverse, inclusive teams that support our business and each other – it’s good for business and it makes sense.Let’s make moments happen. Apply today.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!