Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
7-ELEVEN PHILIPPINES is hiring for: Inventory Solutions Analyst
• Monitors and creates report on daily outbound fill rate of all distribution centers and determines top unserved items for each DCs
• Monitors and creates report on inventory days kept by each Inventory Solutions Specialist in each of the warehouses
• Monitors weekly inbound and outbound fill rate of individual inventory management specialists as one of their key performance indicators
• Monitors expected inbound per day to avoid receiving delays and warehouse congestions
• Monitors requested usermoves and coloads to ensure timeliness of delivery to RDCs
• Documents, reviews and revises/ updates related business processes and guidelines.
• Prepares document on UM Report for assigned region
Philippine Seven Corporation (“PSC”) was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) on November 23, 1982. It acquired from Southland Corporation (now Seven Eleven, Inc. or “SEI”) of Dallas, Texas the license to operate 7-Eleven stores in the Philippines in December 13, 1982.
We foster an environment of synergy to attain the goals of the organization through active participation and mutual respect.
We are honest and trustworthy to our fellow employees, customers and business partners.
We deliver what we promise.
We put our customers first.
We make decisions based on data.
The World’s No. 1 friendly neighborhood store is looking for aggressive and independent individuals to fill in vacant positions.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2022 in the Philippines. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig, or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!