Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
P&G is hiring for: IT Operations Specialist
• Resolves incidents assigned to him/her via incident tickets;
• Owns error handling and monitoring (e.g. error report generation, document reprocessing, scorecard preparation)
• Delivers results with high supervision from manager;
• Reconciles scorecard download and preparation
• Conducts first level resolution of SAP incidents and initial root cause analysis of failed documents
• Assigns tickets to Level 2/3 support based on defined escalation matrix
• Implement changes from the Routine Change list (Fulfilment Requests)
• Provide Input and suggestions to Problem Management Process based on the initial screening and investigation performed
Information Technology candidates must demonstrate strong leadership in the application of technical mastery to drive business results.
We are looking for candidates who possess the following core qualities:
• Fresh graduates with Bachelor’s degree in related field such as Engineering, Information Technology and Computer Science discipline; Or Professionals with up to 5 years experience at most.
• Demonstrates a balance of business understanding and technical skills. Comfortable working with the technology hands-on if needed.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence others to take action by dissecting complex technical concepts into digestible ideas appropriate for the audience.
• Ability to engage with senior leaders on technology decision discussions related to business value and the end-to-end IT lifecycle.
• Exhibits a passion for IT, technology and innovation, continually takes initiative to update and improve one’s own skillsets to stay relevant as IT evolves.
• Understands the core project management discipline, and is able to lead and execute one or multiple projects at a time with fiscal discipline and operational excellence.
• Must be willing to travel to other countries, collaborate with people from different cultures, and work with teams from different time zones.
Our brands are trusted in millions of living rooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, and bathrooms—and have been passed down from generation to generation. Over the course of 181 years, they’ve challenged convention, led innovation, and helped shape culture.
But no matter how much we grow, we always keep ourselves grounded in our deep-rooted purpose, values, and principles—and an unwritten acknowledgement between our company and our colleagues that being our best, and doing our best for one another, for the people who buy our products, and for the world around us will lead to mutual success.
We’ve been doing this for more than 67,000 days, and we don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.
Day 1. It’s something everyone experiences when they join a new company, whether they’re a student, a recent graduate or a seasoned professional. P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
We hire based on the potential we see in people, so here, you’ll be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use your initiative, and build billion-dollar brands that help make everyday activities easier and make the world a better place. You’ll be doing meaningful work that takes your career places you never imagined. Join us, and you’ll be part of this effort from Day 1.
MAKE AN IMPACT ON MORE THAN JUST YOUR CAREER!
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!