Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
UNIONBANK OF THE PHILIPPINES is hiring for: Loans and Trade Services Head
To plan, organize, direct, coordinate and control the activities of the Loans and Trade Finance Group.
- Sets objective, targets, and strategies of Loans and Trade Finance Services Group.
- Assigns workload equitably among officers and staff. Redistributes work load if necessary.
- Regularly evaluates the performance of the Group against plans and standards; Analyzes deviations, pinpoints areas of improvements and directs appropriate courses of action.
- Supervises and oversees the daily operations of the Group.
- Conducts regular meeting with officers and staff and addresses issues/concerns.
- Ensures adherence of officers and staff to company policies and procedures.
- Trains, motivates, and evaluates the performance of officers and staff.
- Provides answers, solutions, and alternatives to inquiries and problems raised by Corporate Banking, Account Management, branches and clients and subordinates.
- Ensures accuracy of Group’s output by checking and countersigning selected transactions
- Discusses DD, TT, and trade finance requirements and concerns with correspondent banks.
- Evaluates and decides on proposals submitted by correspondent banks on trade and sundries transactions
- Decides on correspondent banks to be used for LC opening.
- Supervises and monitors the trade and loans operations in other bank locations.
- Keeps attuned to the latest in Trade Finance Market trends to ensure non-obsolescence of practices and policies.
Graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree
Extensive experience in related field
Bachelors – Required
Post-Graduate Degree – Preferred
UnionBank embraces the future of banking and is committed to be the Philippines’ leading digital bank to best serve the growing needs of Filipinos everywhere.
The Bank has always been among the first to embrace technological innovations to empower its customers. With this, it has consistently been recognized as of one of Asia’s leading companies, ranking among the country’s top universal banks in terms of profitability and efficiency.
Let’s work Ubuntogether!
Work hard with highly motivated teams of talented UnionBankers and be a catalyst for digital transformation. Watch these UnionBankers’ career journeys below — their stories before the Bank and how they own the future.
Own the Future with us!
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!