Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
MCDONALD’S PHILIPPINES is hiring for: Manager Trainee (Manila, Mandaluyong, Ortigas)
Shift and Inventory Management
• Attends to guest inquiries/concerns and manages guest experience to ensure external customer’s satisfaction
• Identify factors that may negatively impact guest experience and execute plan to improve guest service within the restaurant
• Helps review guest count and sales projections
• Maintains stock levels and assists in receiving products by checking order accuracy, quality and condition
Profitability and Sales Building
• Conducts in-restaurant implementation of new marketing plans and procedures, including handling of profitability of sales and marketing promotions in relation to various segments like Happy Meal/s and McCelebration/s to maximize sales potential within the community
• Schedules activities to build the business on all areas of store marketing such as community visits, large food order, etc.
• Helps review guest count and sales projections (forecasting of store marketing and assessment of daily, weekly & monthly store marketing sales targets)
Security, Safety and Sanitation
• Ensures all security procedures (restaurant safety in all areas & first aid) and cash handling policies are executed properly
• Monitors food safety and sanitation procedures during the shift
• Reinforces McDonald’s policies and procedures to service providers
People Management and Training
• Demonstrates and reinforces the leadership behaviors and basic people minimums (uniform, crew schedules, etc.) necessary to gain commitment from crew and leadership
• Develops and trains crew through sharing of knowledge and experience, including personnel policies, labor laws, security and safety procedures
• Uses basic human relations, communication and follow up skills in treating crew members as customers
• Contributes to performance appraisals based on defined goals and objectives for their crew in a timely manner
• Executes a plan, based on an employee commitment measurement, to increase employee’s loyalty satisfaction and pride with McDonald’s experience
Under the philosophy of “none of us is as good as all of us,” McDonald’s is committed to being fair and conducting business, including talent attraction, in a manner that respects all people. We incorporate top technology, amazing employees, and key strategies to support diversity, inclusion, and equity throughout our talent processes as we strive to make every interaction along the way a feel-good moment. We are proud of the way we work together to make a difference to our business, our people, our communities, and the planet.
One of the world’s largest employers with locations in more than 100 countries.
Join a team where your ideas will have impact at a global scale.
When you operate over 37,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries serving 70 million people each day, even small changes can make a big difference. We are committed to creating a workplace where employees are rewarded and recognized for their contribution, and supported by meaningful growth opportunities.
No matter where you are in your career, we have a path for you.
Whether you’re looking for your first job, advancement in your field, or a new career shift, we have a position that’s a fit for you.
Be part of a world-famous team. Find opportunities to grow and succeed in your career at McDonald’s.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!