Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
Citi Philippines is hiring for: Officer (C09) Pit Crew Analyst I (ROHQ – Finance & Risk Shared Services)
• Responsible for processing daily activities. Supports the management and control data flows to and within Finance applications to ensure integrity and completeness of data, including by preparing and recording financial transactions for legal vehicle and regulatory reporting purposes, updating the general ledger, recording financial transactions, and preparing of consolidated financial statements, in accordance with management reporting requirements, for legal vehicle & regulatory purposes.
• Adhere to key controls for accounting process within the process handled. Articulates own process along with its key controls and provides evidence to support reasoning for the assigned area of work.
• Participate in regular huddles and meetings. Escalates problems or issues relating to transactions, processes, reports or, procedures as appropriate.
• Participates in process improvement and digital initiatives. Applies Citi Lean tools to solve issues and accomplish the objectives of the area.
• Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Bachelor’s/University degree in Finance, Accounting, Administration or equivalent experience.
1-2 years of previous experience in finance processes is required
English proficiency is a must
Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel
Detail oriented, agile, flexible.
Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
Citi’s history in the Philippines dates back to July 1902 when the International Banking Corporation, forerunner of Citibank, first established a branch in Manila.
Today, Citibank, N. A. (Philippine Branch) (“Citi Philippines”) is the largest foreign commercial bank in the Philippines in terms of assets, revenues and profitability. It provides corporate banking, treasury, transactional banking and consumer banking services.
Citi Philippines’ Institutional Clients Group is a recognized leader in arranging and providing financial services for the public sector, top-tier Filipino corporates, multinationals, and financial institutions operating in the country. It offers innovative end-to-end cash management solutions, trade finance and services, securities custody and funds services, corporate banking and advisory services, and the most comprehensive and sophisticated range of treasury products in fixed income, currencies, commodities, and derivatives.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2022 in the Philippines. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig, or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!