Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
ABS-CBN Corporation is hiring for: Online Graphics Publisher
Online Graphics Publisher – in charge of creating operational graphics (daily) requirements for publishing on ABS-CBN digital/online platforms. Also includes graphic requirements for projects & partnerships related to these platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials. Plans concept by studying information and materials. Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Generates daily graphics (operational) requirements for various online services i.e. ABS-CBN Entertainment website, Entertainment Socials – FB ,YouTube,etc. publishing, TFC-IPTV,iWantTFC publishing, other ABS-CBN You Tube Channels.
• Generates special graphics requirements for digital partners i.e ABS-CBN content (images) on Netflix/iTunes etc.
• Projectizes graphics requirements for ABS-CBN digital projects, content migration i.e iWantTFC (Project Phoenix).
• Does single page design and HTML coding support for existing online sites
• Expands graphics creation expertise through other graphics platforms i.e Singular.Live
• A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Bachelor of Fine Arts,Mass Comm,Multi Media Arts or any related field
• Expertise on Adobe Photoshop,inDesign,After Effects and other related products
• Experience in basic video editing
• Experience in overlay platform like Singular.Live
• Experience in HTML editing for Website’s template
• Experience working on Graphic Ops environment (websites, social media, livestreams, etc.)
• Capability to test/asses and operationalize any new graphic systems/apps/solutions (ability to deliver POC or proof of concept).
• Ability to create/generate an operational graphics report.
• Ability to supervise and deliver a project e.g content/images migration, archiving,etc.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a flexible, fast paced and changing environment
• Demonstrated experience in issue resolution, effective problem-solving and communication skills
• Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work proactively and effectively with minimal supervision. • Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams, line of businesses and vendor partners to ensure the success of each initiative.
• Familiar with the Kapamilya websites, socials, shows and artists in terms of content and graphic designs (and other trending Global content as well).
• Willing to work onsite and/or WFH
ABS-CBN Corporation is the Philippines’ leading information and entertainment multimedia conglomerate. The Company is primarily involved in television and radio broadcasting, as well as in the production of television and radio programming for domestic and international audiences and other related businesses. ABS-CBN produces a wide variety of engaging, world-class entertainment programs that are aired on free-to-air television.
As we continuously commit to the highest standards of performance and quality and deliver unrelenting service to Filipinos worldwide, we are opening our door to dynamic, competent, goal-oriented individuals looking for career growth and personal advancement like YOU.
Be part of the team that brings the broadcast industry to the forefront of innovation, committed to enriching the lives of millions in the service of Filipino Worldwide.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!