Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
EY is hiring for: Portfolio Internal Business Advisor
Your Key Responsibilities
As a Supervising Associate your key responsibilities will include the following:
• In the course of providing this support, your objectives are to:
• Ensure engagement teams are properly prepared for client negotiations from a financial perspective
• Explain downstream impacts of different user choices required in SAP
• Provide instruction and guidance on the preparation of external client project completion estimate processes and corresponding financial impacts
• You will advise client servers on the best financial outcome, leveraging strong soft skill abilities and global mindset to adapt personal style where needed
• You will be expected to use strong analytical skills to determine individuals/teams in need of proactive outreach to improve financial performance. In addition, you will build strong relationships with regional service line finance teams to understand how to best approach your stakeholders
• You will leverage system and finance expertise to prepare for these discussions: making judgments regarding the topics to be addressed and their prioritization – understanding when to reach out to other functional experts in order to prepare for the interaction.
• You may also be required to help facilitate training for account and engagement teams on SAP and effective financial management practices.
Skills And Attributes For Success
• You are fluent and effective English speaker (C2 level)
• You should have minimum 5 years of experience working in a corporate organization preferably in finance/business/customer service area
• You have excellent listening skills to provide focused advice, combined with the ability to apply judgment and seek guidance when escalation to a functional expert is appropriate
• You have exceptional customer service skills, including responsiveness and commitment to quality is one of your strong side
• Ability to prioritize workload and deliver outputs within strict deadlines.
• Strong communication and partnering skills with people of all levels of the firm
• You have strong knowledge of financial metrics and dependencies including ability to calculate variances quickly and accurately
We’re change agents and cyber gurus. Performance improvers and problem solvers. Data scientists and growth hackers. Bot programmers and software builders. Risk managers and confidence builders. We’re nearly 300,000 global perspectives ready to welcome yours.
Your bold ambition is just the beginning. Harness our global scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers and build a better working world.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
What you can do here
You can ask better questions to get better answers. You can inspire change and open doors. You can learn and lead. You can be the best version of yourself by helping to build a better working world. Explore what’s possible on EY teams and across EY services.
What it’s like to work here
A better working world starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Imagine having the freedom to customize the career you envision, in a place where an inclusive, supportive culture opens doors to rich experiences and opportunities.
Do the work you love. Be inspired by new opportunities. Whether you’re an experienced professional looking for your next challenge, or a student with dreams of shaping the future, we’ll help you make an impact from the moment you join.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!