Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
ABS-CBN Corporation is hiring for: Process and Data Management Specialist
The Enterprise Technology (ET) Analyst for Process and Data Management (PDA) supports the ET – Process and Data Management Head (PDH) in the Process Design for cross-functional initiatives requiring system automation and in the delivery of Data and Business Intelligence for the enterprise. He assists in the technical design and implementation of decision support systems on Enterprise data and in support of Corporate Performance Management. He collaborates with other units in the Technology Group for the delivery and support of decision support solutions.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
ICT Management and Governance Enterprise Technology Performance Management
Work with Enterprise Technology Planning and Governance in the automation of a reporting system for Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Design, develop, implement and support reporting systems for ET service monitoring.
Planning, Budgeting and Status Reporting
Participate in the planning, budgeting and regular management meetings.
Provide inputs and cooperate in initiatives that will strengthen the IT organization. Automation and Process Streamlining
Lead or assist in the Process Design and Policy Documentation for products or business units that require process review, in relation to a systems automation initiative.
Work closely with the Business Process Owners and the Technology Group during the following stages of process review, systems development and implementation:
Requirements Gathering (Documentation, Review and Approval of Requirements Gathered, Verification of Scope)
Policies and Procedures Definition (Development, Documentation and Sign-off)
Functional Design (Development, Review and Sign-off of Functional Requirements)
Technical Design (Sign-off)
System Testing (Development, Review and Sign-off of Business Scenarios and Test Plan, Participation in end to end testing)
User Acceptance Testing (Coordination and Overseeing of UAT, Obtaining User Sign Off)
Implementation (Coordination and Scheduling of Training, Definition and Sign-off on Conversion Plans, Defining and Signing Off on Support Escalation procedures, Defining and Signing Off on Contingency Procedures, Lead Conversion from Process Owners’ end)
Post Implementation (Securing System Acceptance and Final Systems/Project Sign-off)
Organization and Optimization of Knowledge Assets
Provide input to the data architecture for the Enterprise Decision Support system based on Strategic Plans and Performance Management framework.
Provide input to the design and lead or assist in the implementation of decision support systems.
Provide operational support for the enterprise data and business intelligence systems.
Work with the ET leads and Key Business Process Owners for the development, implementation, operations and increased use of all decision support systems.
Participate in the evaluation of tools and in defining the policies and procedures governing decision support systems.
Participate in the evaluation, design and implementation of application systems and ensure that they will be able to provide the data and business intelligence requirements.
Promote the use of information for operational efficiency and management of the business.
• Graduate of BS degree, preferably in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or other related field
• At least 3-5 years work experience or combined exposure to Process Analysis, Systems Analysis and Design, Data Analysis, Systems Implementation, Standards and Policy Formulation
• 1-2 years work experience in broadcasting or related industries a plus
• 1-2 years work experience on PowerBI or other BI data analytics tools a plus
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED OF THIS POSITION
• Displays planning, leading, organizing, controlling and decision-making abilities
• Working knowledge in IT infrastructure systems, computer systems, operating systems, databases, software applications and computer networking
• Extensive knowledge on general business processes, industry practices and standards, operational and management reporting standards
• Knowledge on process design, controls and audit procedures
• Knowledge on systems development and implementation methodology and IT processes
• Knowledge on risk identification
• Good interpersonal, leadership and intellectual skills
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
• Strong analytical skills and attention to details
• Ability to assess, select, negotiate and manage third-party service providers
• Results and quality orientation
• Good team player attitude and customer service orientation
• Creativity and resourcefulness
• Flexibility to adapt to the ever-changing IT environment
• Works with minimal supervision
ABS-CBN Corporation is the Philippines’ leading information and entertainment multimedia conglomerate. The Company is primarily involved in television and radio broadcasting, as well as in the production of television and radio programming for domestic and international audiences and other related businesses. ABS-CBN produces a wide variety of engaging, world-class entertainment programs that are aired on free-to-air television.
As we continuously commit to the highest standards of performance and quality and deliver unrelenting service to Filipinos worldwide, we are opening our door to dynamic, competent, goal-oriented individuals looking for career growth and personal advancement like YOU.
Be part of the team that brings the broadcast industry to the forefront of innovation, committed to enriching the lives of millions in the service of Filipino Worldwide.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!