Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
FACTSET PHILIPPINES, INC. is hiring for: Process Engineer I – Technical Response Coordinator
Process Engineer I Technical Response Coordination The Technical Response Coordination group is seeking Process Engineers to respond to client questionnaire inquiries primarily related to FactSet technology and security practices, a key component of client onboarding and ongoing use of FactSet’s products.
With the rapid evolution of FactSet software and ever changing client security, network, server, PC, and tablet environments, Response Coordination is instrumental in ensuring clients have the information they need to meet internal due diligence requirements for the successful use of FactSet within their organization.
While this position will begin as operational in nature, an intermediate understanding of the FactSet applications and technologies will assist individuals to progress in this role.
Tools and workflows will be provided for individuals to use in this role although outstanding candidates will be able to improve upon and optimize workflows and documentation.
To find out more about the opportunities FactSet has to offer you, please visit us at http : / / www.factset.com / careers. Job Responsibilities :
• Complete client Request for Purchase / Proposal (RFP), Security, and Due Diligence questionnaires, and similar inquiries
• Gather and compile answers from internal subject matter experts
• Securely send completed questionnaires and supporting documentation to clients
• Create and follow support documentation Job Requirements :
• Bachelor’s Degree holder preferably in Information Technology or Computer Engineering related course
• 2-3 years prior industry experience
• Business-level written and verbal English communication skills
• Experience interacting with clients remotely via email
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Proven technical aptitude
• Demonstrated ability to meet deliverables, learn quickly and independently, and improve processes
• Excellent time and task management abilities
• Strong commitment to quality control and high attention to detail
• Ability to read and interpret technical documentation
• Ability to engage with senior subject matter experts to obtain necessary information
• Interest in information security and data privacy
• Willingness to work on a shifting schedule
FactSet’s unique data and analytics empower the world’s leading financial service professionals to make more informed decisions. Exceptional talent fuels every aspect of our business from the constantly evolving financial software we develop to the unrivaled client service at our core.
FactSet helps the world’s best investment professionals stay ahead of global market trends, access extensive company and industry intelligence, and monitor performance with our leading desktop analytics, mobile applications, and comprehensive data feeds.
FactSet’s success is due to the fantastic engineers, product developers, support and sales specialists, trainers, marketers, and other corporate function professionals who make us, us. Explore opportunities in departments across the organization to find your niche.
FactSet hires the best of the best in the financial technology industry. Whether you are a recent graduate, working professional, or university intern, you will dynamically contribute to FactSet’s flourishing business. You will work with peers who are just as motivated and passionate as you are in an environment that promotes team, personal, and professional growth.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig, or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our Jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.