Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
PAYMAYA PHILIPPINES is hiring for: Procurement Specialist
As the Procurement Specialist, you will ensure the deployment of business and work enablers according to the assigned category to you.
What you will do:
• Develop, validate, and implement sustainable and long-term strategies aligned with the business requirements.
• Keeping compliance a priority by following procurement processes.
• Serve as a business partner by building strong relationships with internal and external clients including key suppliers, and be a subject matter expert for your assigned category.
• Conduct analysis of spend to help cost-efficiency, forecasting, and strategy road map
• Support data collection and engagement for sourcing projects.
• Contribute to the development of an SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) program.
What you will need to succeed:
• At least four (4) years of strong experience in procurement
• Strong experience in partnering with Marketing or Information Technology
• Skills in critical thinking and relationship management
• Proven track record of success in negotiations with suppliers
• Project management experience
PayMaya is the only end-to-end digital payments ecosystem enabler in the Philippines, with platforms and services that cut across consumers, merchants, communities, and government.
It provides more than 41 million Filipinos with access to financial services through its consumer platforms. Customers can conveniently pay, add money, cash out or remit through its over 380,000 digital touchpoints nationwide. Its Smart Padala by PayMaya network of over 60,000 partner agent touchpoints serves as last-mile digital financial hubs in communities, providing the unbanked and underserved access to digital services. Through its enterprise business, it is the largest digital payments processor for key industries in the country, including “every day” merchants such as the largest retail, food, gas, and eCommerce merchants, as well as government agencies and units.
Empowering Every Filipino Enterprise and Consumer to Thrive in the New Digital Economy!
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!