Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
IKEA is hiring for: Product Recovery Associate (Part-Time)
• You will handle and administer returned and transferred products with the objective of minimizing loss and maximize profit;
• You maintain the store clean, tidy, organized, keep the tools/equipment in good condition and also maintain a safe working environment for co-workers and customers as well;
• You promote knowledge about the store, products, and services to help the customer make proper choices for a better shopping experience;
• You provide sincere customer service by listening to customer’s complaints and offer solution leaving the customer with a positive impression;
• You make sure that recovered items are re-packed, labeled, and priced commencing its pre-sold state;
• You upsell IKEA products by offering the recovered merchandise by promoting wise product knowledge and quality;
• You observe internal rules, policies, and operational procedures and promote workplace safety and quality;
• You collaborate with other departments to ensure everyone understands and contributes to the process of recovery department with a focus on prevention, revenue, and sustainability;
• You project a positive personality by working with enthusiasm, willingness to learn, and grow professionally to achieve the IKEA goal.
• You have at least 1-2 years’ experience in a fast-paced retail environment;
• You are confident in dealing with customers and other people;
• You are enthusiastic about work and working with others in a team;
• You must be flexible and open to change;
• You must be organized and have good attention to detail;
• You must be assertive and able to remain calm and controlled when faced with emotional customers under stressful conditions;
• You must be computer literate.
One brand, many companies, and many, many people – that’s us in a nutshell. Spread all over the world, we have a passion for home furnishing and an inspiring shared vision: to create a better everyday life for the many people. This, together with our straightforward business idea, shared values, and a culture based on the spirit of togetherness, guides us in everything we do.
Discover IKEA job opportunities that let you achieve your career goals, build your future, and make everyday better for the many. You are home here with us.
Make millions of people look forward to going home.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!