Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
CEBU PACIFIC AIR is hiring for: Quality Assurance Auditor
• Conduct audit activities and surveillance on departments assigned to the Quality Assurance Operations to determine, evaluate and monitor compliance to Civil Aviation Regulations, IOSA Standards and Company policies and procedures.
• Responsible for conducting aircraft mechanical/system and accident/incident investigation.
• Responsible in ensuring that CEB aircraft fleet is complying with the latest and most current provisions of airworthiness authority requirements and correspondences.
• Communicate audit findings and/or observations with concerned auditee and auditee’s immediate superior to formulate an appropriate immediate, correction action plan in a timely manner.
• Conduct MOC Post Implementation to validate mitigating actions implemented to address identified risks.
• Efficiently review and process Document Change Requests and route for necessary approval path.
• Provide guidance to internal stakeholders through briefings for QMSM revisions as necessary.
• Monitor safety issues issued by the regulatory aviation authorities to ensure corrective actions are provided within the allowable period and closure of findings.
• Other tasks that may be assigned by immediate superior.
• Must be a college graduate in any course related to Industrial Engineering or Aviation program preferably.
• Must have at least 1 year of experience in internal quality auditing or quality assurance operations.
• Trainings and/or certifications in any of the following are an advantage for the role: IOSA Airline Auditor Course, Quality Management Systems, Safety Management Systems, Risk Management, Philippine Civil Aviation Regulations Awareness, Aviation Security Awareness.
• Must be comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment.
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
• Must be highly analytical and keen to details.
• Must be comfortable operating in an agile and fast-paced environment.
• Must be good in maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Must be willing to work onsite as needed.
Cebu Pacific is the largest carrier in the Philippine aviation industry, offering low-cost services to more destinations and routes, with higher flight frequency within the Philippines, than any other airline. Cebu Pacific flies to 36 Philippine & 25 international destinations, across Asia, Australia, and the Middle East.
Fly to More Fun!
We currently fly to 60 destinations in 14 countries across Asia Pacific. We are also proud to have the most extensive route network in the Philippines.
Let’s make moments happen. Apply today.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!