Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
SHELL PHILIPPINES is hiring for: Recruitment Advisor (Nightshift)
The Recruitment Advisor – Hire and Onboard role is intended to:
• Be accountable for providing support and assistance to candidates from the offer to on-seat stage to ensure a positive candidate experience for APAC countries.
• Be responsible for liaising with all relevant stakeholders such as Hiring Managers, HR Advisors, and other supporting teams to ensure the timeliness and a high-quality recruitment journey for the candidates.
• Be responsible for employment documentation for candidates and assure high-quality data management in accordance with country policies and operational procedures.
• Execute complex local HR processes in line with existing policies and operational procedures.
Primary accountabilities include but are not limited to:
• End to end ownership for timely delivery of offer to on-seat activities for new hires whereby providing positive candidate experience.
• Execution of relevant HR procedures (i.e. providing employment documentation employment checks, guidance to candidate, liaising with relevant in- and external stakeholders) within agreed SLAs and qualitative and quantitative KPIs.
• Pro-active, regular contact with the candidate to address any issues or questions that they might have to ensure a positive recruitment journey.
• Provide clear advice and guidance on local policy, pensions and benefits, ensuring compliance with legislation and fiscal/social-security regulations.
• Liaise with relevant stakeholders (Recruitment, HR Business Partners, HR in the Country, Hiring Managers, IT and third- party providers) and escalate timely (to e.g. policy experts) as required in order to resolve cases.
• Proactively monitor and efficiently follow up on outstanding actions overseeing the whole recruitment process.
• Strive for continuous improvement in service delivery, lead/participate in improvement initiatives and global and local projects. Ensuring the info in Knowledge Management is up to date.
• Adhering to the Global Approval Matrix (GAM) and Financial Control Manual (implementing all established financial controls in daily work) & Data Privacy rules, including reporting all FCM & Data Privacy breaches.
We are a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with an average of 86,000 employees in more than 70 countries. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future.
Explore opportunities to take your career to the next level. Whether you are a student, a graduate or an experienced professional, discover the impact you could make with a career at Shell.
Live Your Career!
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!