Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
MERALCO is hiring for: Recruitment Officer
The Recruitment Officer is an individual contributor who will support specific departments/ business units / subsidiaries fill their manpower needs, and contribute to the overall KPI of the HR department.
• Oversees all recruitment related items of the handled department/ business unit/ subsidiary.
• Conducts the full-cycle recruitment process (i.e. sourcing, screening, job offer, and day 1 onboarding).
• Utilizes different sourcing tools which may include, but not limited to: Jobstreet, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
• Collaborates with the individuals or groups on matters related to hiring.
• Prepares and analyzes recruitment reports.
• Prepares documentation related to the hiring process (i.e. job offer, 201 file, employee information sheet, etc.).
• Progressive recruitment experience in a shared services setup
• Preferably coming from the following industries: Construction, engineering, oil & gas, and power
• Strong sourcing skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, networking, and stakeholder management skills
• In depth understanding of the various recruitment metrics (i.e. fill rate, turnaround time, compliance rate, etc.)
• Analytical and demonstrates sound judgment
An ideal candidate must have the following competencies:
• Self-starter, and could work independently
• Effectively plans, and organizes work
• Strong interpersonal communication
• Effective collaboration with external and internal stakeholders
Meralco celebrates 118 years of service in 2021. The Company is the largest private sector electric distribution utility company in the Philippines covering 36 cities and 75 municipalities. Its franchise area of over 9,685 km2 includes the country’s industrial, commercial, and population centers. Meralco ended 2019 with a market capitalization of PhP357.3 billion.
Meralco remains steadfast in its mission to keep the lights on for all its stakeholders despite the challenges and risks posed by the COVID-19 global pandemic.
Meralco is more than just a power distribution company.
It’s home to those who value innovation, dynamism, and the development of one’s self and well-being. Meralco wholeheartedly believes in the significance of customer service, performance, accountability, integrity, and teamwork. Mayroong tunay na malasakit sa kapwa at sa bayan.
Meralco brings out the best in people by championing innovative solutions that move them towards a promising future together – for its employees, customers, community and country. This is our own happening place.
Join us in Meralco and experience a brilliant life.
Meralco. Ang Liwanag ng Bukas.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig, or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our Jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!