Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
UNIONBANK OF THE PHILIPPINES is hiring for: Relationship Manager – Retail Banking
Formulates, designs, plans, executes, and manages sales and marketing strategies (within the contest of bank wide or broader institutional objectives) to maximize business volume and deposits while maintaining teamwork with the service ad operations personnel.
- Business Generalization
· Plans, organizes, leads and undertakes business generation programs, specifically to increase account base (number of depositors) and total funds portfolio.
· Conducts continuing market survey to pinpoint prospective clients, determines their banking requirements and what the competition is providing them; determines products and services appropriate to client’s specific requirements and packages these accordingly to outflank competition.
· Regularly conducts business calls and presentations to prospective clients; accomplishes and submits a Call Report of all marketing activities/sales calls to the Region Business Head.
· Conducts periodic calls to existing clients to determine their perception of the bank’s products and service quality as well as explore opportunities for cross-selling, leveraging, and relationship improvement.
· Provides specific guidelines (i.e., standing instructions) to branch service personnel on the scope of relationships to be established/maintained for every client.
· Formulates and executes strategies to ensure attainment of business volume/budget.
· Screens and evaluates credit worthiness of clients who request for credit accommodations (e.g., credit cards, auto loans, mortgage, business line, and/or bills purchase line); endorses credit applications with complete justification and documentation requirements to the Regional Office for further endorsement/processing.
· Harnesses the resources of all support or of other business units for more efficient client base conversion and deposit generation, as well as to provide clients with meaningful and competitive products and services (i.e., includes sales leads conversion activities, auto loans/credit cards/business line/bank assurance etc. referrals/production).
- Operations and Service Quality
· Ensures that customer requests, suggestions, and complaints are immediately and satisfactorily addressed/resolved by concerned personnel and/or units.
· Co-signs instruments and transaction documents which require counter-signatures within policies and defined signing authorities.
· Coordinates with the Branch Manager in ensuring that all branch service and operations personnel are oriented with bank products and services, and are trained on basic selling skills; encourages them to take advantage of every opportunity to cross –sell and regularly coaches them on how to cross-sell.
· Coordinates with the Branch Manager in ensuring that the branch projects the image of a progressive, efficient, and stable bank that is worthy of patronage through:
- Well-maintained furniture and equipment
- Well-appointed display of Head Office-provided promotional materials on bank products and services; and
- Well-trained, smartly dressed, courteous, and customer service-oriented personnel
· Co-conducts with the Branch Manager regular branch staff meetings for disseminating information on new products/services, coordination issues between the RM and the service & operations personnel, handling of specific accounts, etc.
· Portfolio: PhP50 million to below PhP500 million
· Competence in UBP selling competencies; prospecting and contracting; pre-call planning; customer-focused selling, and relationship management
· Competent knowledge of UBP products and services
· Stays abreast of banking and financial services industry practices
· CORE competencies; achievement orientation, self- confidence and persistence, impact and influence, analytical-critical thinking and information processing
Bachelors – Required
Post-Graduate Degree – Preferred
UnionBank embraces the future of banking and is committed to be the Philippines’ leading digital bank to best serve the growing needs of Filipinos everywhere.
The Bank has always been among the first to embrace technological innovations to empower its customers. With this, it has consistently been recognized as of one of Asia’s leading companies, ranking among the country’s top universal banks in terms of profitability and efficiency.
Let’s work Ubuntogether!
Work hard with highly motivated teams of talented UnionBankers and be a catalyst for digital transformation. Watch these UnionBankers’ career journeys below — their stories before the Bank and how they own the future.
Own the Future with us!
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!