Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
FACTSET PHILIPPINES, INC. is hiring for: Research Analyst, Document Acquisition
The Document Acquisition (DAQ) team is mainly responsible in sourcing of financial reports and other relevant documents of publicly listed and other client-requested companies and entities in an accurate and timely manner.
The primary role of a Research Analyst is to collect financial reports and other relevant documents of publicly listed and other client-requested companies and entities using the stock exchanges, corporate websites and various approved sources to ensure the most complete and timely offering available in the market. Responsibilities include building and maintaining the universe of coverage, identifying relevant documents and sourcing documents that are not automatically received or may be missing.
• Timely sourcing of listed and/or private company financial reports and other documents and ensure complete coverage.
• Maintains the coverage lists Maintains relevant statistical information concerning intake and reporting periods, backlogs, timeliness, etc.
• Continuously identifies and recommends new sources to Content Development group.
• Supports clients on document queries.
• Provides support to Fundamentals Operations and other Diverse Content teams in ensuring availability of reports for update at all times.
• Performs a variety of other duties as required and requested by amanagement.
• Excellent communication skills, both written & oral
• Team player
• Understanding of Financial Markets
• Graduate of any 4-year course preferably with financial or business-related degree
• Computer literate
FactSet’s unique data and analytics empower the world’s leading financial service professionals to make more informed decisions. Exceptional talent fuels every aspect of our business from the constantly evolving financial software we develop to the unrivaled client service at our core.
FactSet helps the world’s best investment professionals stay ahead of global market trends, access extensive company and industry intelligence, and monitor performance with our leading desktop analytics, mobile applications, and comprehensive data feeds.
FactSet’s success is due to the fantastic engineers, product developers, support and sales specialists, trainers, marketers, and other corporate function professionals who make us, us. Explore opportunities in departments across the organization to find your niche.
FactSet hires the best of the best in the financial technology industry. Whether you are a recent graduate, working professional, or university intern, you will dynamically contribute to FactSet’s flourishing business. You will work with peers who are just as motivated and passionate as you are in an environment that promotes team, personal, and professional growth.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig, or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our Jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.