Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
BANK OF COMMERCE is hiring for: Servicedesk & End User Support
• Responsible in providing 1st level support when necessary and ensuring that all IT related request (SR); Incidents (IR) ;and concerns are properly logged and tracked down from start to closing.
• Responsible for the monitoring, coordination, escalation of tickets to proper channels ensuring user satisfaction to the highest level.
• Updates knowledge-based system for future reference and prepares regular management report
• Applicants must be a Bachelor’s Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science, or any equivalent.
• Must have at least 1 year relevant experience as a Servicedesk Staff.
Bank of Commerce is one of the country’s progressive commercial banks. It has been in operation since 1963. The Bank offers a wide range of banking products and services including deposit and cash management products, corporate banking, consumer banking, credit card services, e-banking solutions, trade and remittances, treasury and trust services.
We are in need of passionate individuals seeking to build their careers in banking.
A career with Bank of Commerce is personally and professionally rewarding. We are interested in hiring friendly, attentive individuals who are committed to carrying out our mission, improving lives and becoming a trusted resource to our discerning clients. We offer attractive benefits and invest in the well-being and career growth of all our employees.
Cultivate your career with our growing family.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!