Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
SUN LIFE FINANCIAL is hiring for: Sun Life – Solutions Designer
• The role is responsible in providing direction, inputs, and sign-off on technology projects which can affect his assigned domain specifically the UI and API domains.
• He needs to ensure the overall integrity, sustainability, and robustness of system design across the entire system’s development lifecycle.
• He needs to have knowledge of the existing technology landscape and align the design and recommendations with the company’s overall systems strategy and any applicable IT standards.
• Role will be focused around designing a solution that is as elegant, optimized, modularized and reusable as possible –ensuring the design is flexible and extensible.
• Systems Development Life Cycles, its stages, major tasks and deliverables (Agile and Waterfall methodologies)
• Exposure to Life Insurance and financial institutions
• Must have strong analytical and conceptual skills, good interviewing skills (for design presentation with different stakeholders), good oral and written communication skills, and good customer service and interpersonal skills;
• Knowledge in the following development principles:
o Efficiency and reusability
o Maintainability and portability
o Security and Performance
• Knowledge in the following technical tools and coding languages:
o Micro front end approaches and tools
o Java or NodeJS, jUnit, Bitbucket, Jenkins (CI/CD) development tools
o Spring framework, Spring boot
o JSON. XML, SoapUI
• Knowledge on upcoming technologies:
o Cloud platform (AWS / Azure)
o Event driven architecture (Kafka)
o Architectural patterns eg. Light4J, API gateway
Sun Life Financial is a leading financial services company that helps our Clients achieve lifetime financial security and live healthier lives.
Join our high performance culture.
Working at Sun Life, you’ll be challenged and inspired to be your best, every day. Surrounded by people who recognize your potential and encourage you to flourish, you’ll be rewarded for your contributions as an individual and a group.
Are you great at talking to people, crunching numbers or writing computer code? At Sun Life, we need people with a wide range of talents to support our growing international financial services business.
Whether you’re a recent graduate or an accomplished professional ready for a new challenge, there’s a career opportunity for you at Sun Life.
At Sun Life, we hire the best and brightest. Are you ready to shine?
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!