Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
PAYMAYA PHILIPPINES is hiring for: Technical Recruiter
The Technical Recruiter is responsible for the day-to-day talent acquisition operations, including but not limited to, strategic sourcing, long-listing to short-listing of candidates, collaborating with hiring managers, HRBPs, job offer & contract administration, etc.
What you will do:
• Drive end-to-end technical recruitment and ensure both speed and quality of hires
• Leverage all recruiting channels, both traditional and alternative sources to identify and recruit the right candidates
• Interview internal and external candidates, using face-to-face behavioral-based interviewing methodologies
• Manage stakeholders in an effective way and work towards the highest level of stakeholder satisfaction
• Drive tactical solutions to address pain points and hiring challenges
• Ensure compliance with internal controls and policies
What we’re looking for:
• Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business, and other related courses
• 8 years or more end-to-end recruitment experience, preferably in a digital company and/or similar industries
• Experience in recruiting for niche and/or highly technical areas is a distinct advantage
• Flexibility and ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
• Passion to continuously develop yourself and your processes
• Creativity to identify new opportunities for next-generation services in Recruitment
PayMaya is the only end-to-end digital payments ecosystem enabler in the Philippines, with platforms and services that cut across consumers, merchants, communities, and government.
It provides more than 41 million Filipinos with access to financial services through its consumer platforms. Customers can conveniently pay, add money, cash out or remit through its over 380,000 digital touchpoints nationwide. Its Smart Padala by PayMaya network of over 60,000 partner agent touchpoints serves as last-mile digital financial hubs in communities, providing the unbanked and underserved access to digital services. Through its enterprise business, it is the largest digital payments processor for key industries in the country, including “every day” merchants such as the largest retail, food, gas, and eCommerce merchants, as well as government agencies and units.
Empowering Every Filipino Enterprise and Consumer to Thrive in the New Digital Economy!
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!