Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
CEBU PACIFIC AIR is hiring for: Technical Specialist
• Configures and enrolls iPads into our system.
• Create, test, and deploy profiles, policies, and restrictions to our iPads.
• Inventory management of the device.
• Establish and upkeep technical documentation that supports policies and procedures.
• Perform device tracking, monitoring, and troubleshooting as necessary.
• Maintains device compliances (iOS, app updates, etc).
• Controls and monitors wi-fi dongles being used by the departments.
• Recovers or wipe out lost or stolen iPads.
• Must be a bachelor’s degree holder of any ITd iscipline.
• Must have 1-2 years working experience with Apple ecosystem (iOS and MacOS).
• Must have experience with iOS deployment and management.
Cebu Pacific is the largest carrier in the Philippine aviation industry, offering low-cost services to more destinations and routes, with higher flight frequency within the Philippines, than any other airline. Cebu Pacific flies to 36 Philippine & 25 international destinations, across Asia, Australia, and the Middle East.
Fly to More Fun!
We currently fly to 60 destinations in 14 countries across Asia Pacific. We are also proud to have the most extensive route network in the Philippines.
Let’s make moments happen. Apply today.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!