Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
IKEA is hiring for: Warehouse Assistant
• You perform effectively the Goods Flow operation tasks in your assigned area, using the available IKEA systems and equipment to achieve an efficient goods flow process and data integrity, in order to maximize stock accuracy and ensure the highest product availability for customers;
• You contribute to an optimized daily goods flow operation within the assigned goods flow processes by working in a lean, simple, and cost-conscious way;
• You contribute to the agreed goals of the Goods Flow Team, as well as being involved in the goal-setting process of your team;
• You comply with IKEA health, safety, and security guidelines, rules and regulations, and support colleagues in preventing untoward health, safety, and/or security-related incidents in the store.
• You have the interest in home furnishing, what people want in their homes and in the IKEA product range ;
• You have at least 1-2 years experience working in Warehouse/Logistics operations, preferably in the retail industry;
• You know how to manage your time effectively, able to prioritize and organize your tasks to make use of time efficiently, and you are committed to delivering according to expectations;
• You have good attention to details in order to achieve accuracy in all that you do;
• You are a quick learner and knows how to ask questions when something is unclear;
• You are flexible in your approach to your daily tasks, and can adapt to unpredictable situations; open to new ideas and changes in ways of working;
• You enjoy working as part of the team but can also work independently.
One brand, many companies, and many, many people – that’s us in a nutshell. Spread all over the world, we have a passion for home furnishing and an inspiring shared vision: to create a better everyday life for the many people. This, together with our straightforward business idea, shared values, and a culture based on the spirit of togetherness, guides us in everything we do.
Discover IKEA job opportunities that let you achieve your career goals, build your future, and make everyday better for the many. You are home here with us.
Make millions of people look forward to going home.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2021 Philippines. Some of the job hiring 2020 may apply but contact the company to confirm. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!