Urgent Job Hiring! *2023* Jobs Updated
• Establishment and deployment of strategic initiatives, as well as drive adoption of assets, tools and processes across the MUs
• Customer Success Manager who helps MU’s grow and achieve goals while simultaneously strengthening relationship with the business.
• Able to establish service, support complex stakeholder mgmt., drive delivery excellence, and change enablement.
• Establish direct relationship with stakeholders and provide them with timely value propositions.
• Work with MU’s and Corporate Functions teams to ensure they have necessary access to relevant tools with support needed.
• Worked on dynamic projects with hand on experience with Financial Planning ,Budgeting and Forecasting.
• Program Manage and facilitate the account / portfolio review process, and initiatives that the MU Leads embark on to drive Business growth or performance
• Act as primary contact for all Business Operations related matters and as escalation point for local finance management related to that Business
• May be responsible for key policy controls, process metrics and integration with other functional teams.
• Manage continuous improvement efforts for processes, tools, metrics, and trainings based on ongoing experience, process metrics and feedback from stakeholders.
• Drive local implementation of Intelligent Operations Framework / Transformation.
• Collaborate with other Business Operations team members on market wide initiatives or programs.
• Understand the complexity to standardize processes across MUs which also requires depth of experience and strong leadership
• Acts as primary operational interface for the Market Delivery Leadership (across Services), for x-services priorities and initiatives
• Drives implementation and tracking of market wide profitability and cost management initiatives as needed
• Consolidates and directs other ad-hoc operational tasks such as management information and analysis, as needed
• Analyses key data and prepares insights for MU reviews
• Manages and monitors MU implementation of the Delivery strategic initiatives and programs
• Operates and manages key portfolio operational, recognition, and growth activities.
•Program manages productivity and delivery improvement activities, including implementation of global or Market programs such as Solution Contingency optimization
• Plays a full and collaborative role in the Market Business Operations Team, and leads the Market Delivery Operations group
• Takes on additional team operational responsibilities as needed. Examples include:
– Developing and running new delivery operations initiatives and ongoing processes
– Representing Delivery interests in other operational forums, including regular meetings on reporting and relevant superuser groups
– Driving improvements in delivery reporting
– Coaches and develops resources as required
– Proactively contributes to employee engagement and team morale
– Participates in recruiting activities as needed
• Sustains the company’s culture and values
SKILL AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• At least 10+ years of relevant experience – Project Management. At least 5-10 years supervisory experience
• Ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity to achieve results and effectively resolve conflicts as they arise.
• Confidence and assertiveness in working with Senior Executives.
• Highly flexible, adaptable, and able to work under pressure and quickly changing priorities.
• Self-motivated, with a high degree of self-reliance and responsibility to own issues and actions.
• Absolute personal integrity, trustworthiness, discretion, and professionalism.
• Ability to influence without direct authority to drive action at all levels.
• Exceptional track record of building relationships with stakeholders
• Proven team management skills
• Attention to detail
• Comfortable with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, and Power
HOW TO APPLY: Please visit site
Go to the career page of the company site and search for the latest job openings and vacancies. Local job hiring positions and near jobs are posted. Follow online application instructions by sending resume online, HR or recruitment email of the company, or contact numbers are posted. Some companies post urgent job hiring on Linkedin. Apply on Linkedin asap as per company instruction.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph every day for fresh job updates! Disclaimer: All jobs are available at the time of posting. Some posted ads may be already filled and just retained for historical reference. Applicants are encouraged to confirm the availability of job positions by visiting the company’s career website. No fees from the applicants. This website is 100% free to use. No sign-up, no passwords, no registration required.