Urgent Job Hiring! *2023* Jobs Updated
Contract Specialists assist with managing clients in a manner that maximizes value for Accenture and our clients.
. Contract Specialists are generally co-located with Accenture business/client units and project teams (often on client premises) and are expected to maintain a high level of visibility on the account as they perform their contract management responsibilities.
Contract Specialists must be capable of managing contracts, including subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws and client business requirements. Contract Specialists may also direct the work activities of junior contract management professionals and other related engagement staff allocated to a business or client unit, acting as a role model for contract management staff and a trusted partner to the business. Contract Specialists are client facing and have a key role in building trusted relationships with client counterparts
• Lead/participate in contract management team on a specific project or account;
• Work with client engagement teams and client counterparts to assist with day to day contract management support and to understand delivery requirements;
• Drive process efficiency to current tasks and seek innovative ways to improve performance of the team; and
• Demonstrate the value of the contract management function with project and account teams.
• Be a role model for contract management staff and demonstrate leadership qualities by participating in wider contract management activities
People & Portfolio Management / Development:
• Supervise, mentor and coach junior contract management staff allocated to a specific project or account to ensure most effective utilisation of resources;
• Participate in the review of performance standards for junior staff;
• Provide input for priority setting and performance achievement process for junior staff; and
• Participate in the development and delivery of contract/commercial training modules for contract management staff on a specific project or account.
Risk & Issue Management:
• Assist with reporting, documenting commercial and contract risks and issues, following up with contract management leads to coordinate completion of open actions;
• Escalate matters to CM Leads in a timely and controlled fashion (in accordance with guidelines) and help ensure affected parties are notified in an appropriate manner; and
• Assist with drafting and/or reviewing appropriate reports in compliance with contract management processes and account delivery requirements.
• Provide support for pre-award sales activities including supporting the development of responses to client RFPs or similar, working with business to draft contract schedules and participate in negotiations; and
• Demonstrate basic knowledge of Accenture’s offerings and associated commercial considerations.
Contracting, Drafting and Negotiation:
• Assist with drafting and review of contractual documents (i.e., Statements of Work, Change Requests, Arrangement Letters, Subcontracts and Non-Disclosure Agreements (not exclusive, etc.) and collaborating with other internal organizations, under direction of a contract management lead where appropriate,
• Observe and/ or participate in negotiations.
Commercial and Contract Management Processes:
• Implement and administer contract management processes together with day to day support on a specific project or account;
• Assist with identifying and applying all contract relevant policies and procedures applicable to an account and communicate to relevant personnel; and
• Work with delivery and finance leads to assist with identification and application of appropriate contract levers affecting revenue, cost and profit.
Bachelor’s Degree in Commercial, Business, Legal or equivalent
At least 5 years specific experience in dealing with contracts from BPO/ Shared Services, Multinational companies, Government.
Minimum 4 yrs. relevant experience as a contract manager with exposure to complex, risky deals with proven team management experience
Background as Legal Support
Proficiency in MS Office Applications
Contract Draft and Review
Effective Communication Skills
Good to Have:
Bar passer / Lawyer
HOW TO APPLY: Please visit site
Go to the career page of the company site and search for the latest job openings and vacancies. Local job hiring positions and near jobs are posted. Follow online application instructions by sending resume online, HR or recruitment email of the company, or contact numbers are posted. Some companies post urgent job hiring on Linkedin. Apply on Linkedin asap as per company instruction.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph every day for fresh job updates! Disclaimer: All jobs are available at the time of posting. Some posted ads may be already filled and just retained for historical reference. Applicants are encouraged to confirm the availability of job positions by visiting the company’s career website. No fees from the applicants. This website is 100% free to use. No sign-up, no passwords, no registration required.