Urgent Job Hiring! *2023* Jobs Updated
• The Collections Specialist is responsible for work activities related to the collection and recovery of customer receivables and debt.
• Responsible for ensuring that cash collection activities meet the requirements of the client by reducing debt aging, maximizing cash collection and collecting.
• Contact by phone with debtors to make payment arrangements/establish payment dates and resolve issues and disputes
• Capture accurate, detailed notes of discussions and arrangements and send follow up information as requested/required
• Escalate issues in accordance with escalation policy; collect, progress and escalate high quality dispute information as required
• Be proactive and innovative with ideas to continuously improve collection-related processes, services and deliverables to the client
• Facilitation of customer support, service disconnect, litigation and/or legal enforcement
• Graduate of any 4 year course, Undergraduate with relevant work experience are welcome to apply
• Excellent communications skills
• At least 1 year experience in Collections (BPO)
HOW TO APPLY: Please visit site
Go to the career page of the company site and search for the latest job openings and vacancies. Local job hiring positions and near jobs are posted. Follow online application instructions by sending resume online, HR or recruitment email of the company, or contact numbers are posted. Some companies post urgent job hiring on Linkedin. Apply on Linkedin asap as per company instruction.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph every day for fresh job updates! Disclaimer: All jobs are available at the time of posting. Some posted ads may be already filled and just retained for historical reference. Applicants are encouraged to confirm the availability of job positions by visiting the company’s career website. No fees from the applicants. This website is 100% free to use. No sign-up, no passwords, no registration required.