Urgent Job Hiring! *2023* Jobs Updated
• Provide legal support to Accenture Corporate Functions on local & global regulatory matters. Act as point of contact and legal advisor, responding to inquiries made by the Procurement Plus, Workplace Solutions, Marketing, HR, CIO teams etc. on their daily operation. Create company’s compliance policy and approval procedures and apply the same to ensure compliance on relevant process including business ethics, data privacy, information security, anti-corruption laws, trade compliance, competition law and related policies applicable to the running of the local entity. Flag compliance risks in the day-to-day Accenture operations.
• Draft and review agreements with Accenture suppliers to procure various goods and services, including Contractors, Facilities & Services, Finance Services, Human Resources support, IT & Telecom, Legal Services & Risk, Marketing & Communication, Travel Services, Software as a Service, subcontracting etc. in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements. Make legal analysis of deviations to Accenture’s supplier’s contracting standards and interact with internal areas of Accenture that require the service to align a position. Participate in negotiations with suppliers to agree contractual terms. liaise & collaborate with other stakeholders and teams within Accenture, like, deal teams, solution architects, finance, HR, Controllership, procurement, etc., as well as, with subcontractors/vendors.
• Provide Legal support in the review of local & global Data Privacy initiatives. Identify risks according to local law and Accenture policies and flag potential issues.
• Provide support to GCC in local corporate activities, such as: (i) obtention of signatures of the authorized signatories for company documents (e.g. board resolutions; debt collection services forms; declarations, etc.); (ii) support Debt Collection Service Licenses process: Complete forms and obtain signatures; assist MDs in completion of online procedures related to Debt Collection Services (i.e. MDs are required to link their personal profiles to the profiles of Accenture entities at the National Multistate Licensing System & Registry (US); (iii) request Certified Copies to Public Notary; (iv) manage the process for the renewal of General Liability Insurance for Members of the Board; liaise with Broker to ensure policies are renewed (every six months); (v) record changes in the Board of Directors. Manage process to record the change in Company’s books (vi)Perform internal Tracking of Leaves/Licenses of Members of the Board: Contact EA’s regularly to track licenses/leave of members for signature of minutes.
• Provide support to the Corporate Citizenship team in the review of Donation & Pro-bono agreements in light of local laws and Accenture Policies. Ensure that local Controllership and Procurement Plus are involved in the process. Advice on the need for approval when government entities are involved in the activity.
• Review Marketing Materials and provide the Marketing & Communications teams with advice on general IP matters, according to local law. Use of Image, Recording, how to minimize risks at events, promotions (both internal and external).
• Provide training to Accenture teams on matters related to the support to the Corporate Functions.
Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience at law firms or as in-house counsel and/or in legal outsourcing.
3 to 5 years Experience with drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreements.
3 to 5 years Experience in generic legal in-house matters, including but not limited to risk identification and mitigation, compliances, contracts, legal research, etc.
3 to 5 years experience using tools and databases – Comfortable with technology
•Demonstrate very good interpersonal skills, demonstrate promptness, accuracy and consistency with the activities supported, take ownership, and drive tasks to closure, is detail-oriented, with sound judgement, adaptable, with strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
•Able to work with internal and external teams, and understands delivery requirements, takes End-to-End ownership of projects and teams, on function specific processes
•Good understanding of Accenture offerings and function specific services performed, of commercial agreements, legal and compliance fundamentals, of corporate business practices and contracting regulations
•Build trust-based relationships by delivering on commitments, ability to work under pressure, with exposure to senior Management Effectively manage priorities and stakeholder expectations
HOW TO APPLY: Please visit site
Go to the career page of the company site and search for the latest job openings and vacancies. Local job hiring positions and near jobs are posted. Follow online application instructions by sending resume online, HR or recruitment email of the company, or contact numbers are posted. Some companies post urgent job hiring on Linkedin. Apply on Linkedin asap as per company instruction.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph every day for fresh job updates! Disclaimer: All jobs are available at the time of posting. Some posted ads may be already filled and just retained for historical reference. Applicants are encouraged to confirm the availability of job positions by visiting the company’s career website. No fees from the applicants. This website is 100% free to use. No sign-up, no passwords, no registration required.