Urgent Job Hiring! *2023* Jobs Updated
Join our Transcom Family as an Instructional Designer
The Instructional Designer will be responsible for designing and developing instructor-led and interactive online courses with multimedia content and gamified elements using the tools available. S/he works closely with other content developers to create high-quality training materials that are both targeted and engaging. S/he ensures that training programs are designed to optimize knowledge retention and job transfer.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Content Design and Development
- Determines and recommends the most appropriate training strategy and selects the appropriate media to be used
- Conducts project scoping and training needs analysis to identify knowledge, skill, or attitude gaps that can be addressed by training.
- Identifies and writes business, performance, and learning objectives.
- Designs the instructor-led and online training programs based on the identified objectives. This includes mapping out the content outline as well as determining the soundest instructional methodologies to employ.
- Conducts extensive research and synthesizes information from various sources.
- Works closely with the subject matter experts (SMEs) to ensure accuracy of content.
- Develops facilitator’s guides, participant’s guide, job aids, PowerPoint presentation and other training materials needed for instructor-led courses.
- Designs and develops objective tests and skill tests.
- Plans and executes training evaluation methods to measure job transfer.
- Initiates and participates in review sessions with the Content Development Manager and the client.
- Revises the training program based on feedback and recommendations.
- Conducts train-the-trainer sessions to ensure consistency of training methodologies.
- Facilitates training sessions as needed.
- Develops highly-interactive and gamified elearning courses for desktops and mobile devices that meet the latest instructional design concepts and standards.
- Develops the storyboard that will be the basis for the elearning prototype.
- Design the look-and-feel, user interface, and learner interactions of elearning courses.
- Creates animations, navigation schemes and multimedia content.
- Conducts user acceptability tests.
- Publishes online courses using the SCORM (Sharable Content Object Reference Model) and Non-SCORM standard.
- Administrative tasks that include productivity trackers, end of week reports, project status updates, and other administrative tasks that ensure the smooth flow of operations in content development.
- Attend meetings for organizational updates and trainings that management deems as necessary.
What we are looking for:
To be successful in this role you must…
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Education or Psychology
- Certifications in Training, Instructional Design, and Using Web Based Training Tools
- At least 2 years experience in designing and developing learning materials preferably in a BPO setting
- Have managed related tasks and projects in a Training context
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office 2007 or later
- Proficient in eLearning authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate and Articulate Storyline
- Working experience with an LMS preferred
- Knowledge of image manipulation and audio-video editing preferred
- Must have a professional portfolio of published work
- Must be familiar with the latest trends and research in learning and development and instructional design
- Flexible, could adapt to changes in plans rapidly and effectively. Has high attention to detail, can easily adjust to immediate plan modifications.
- Open to feedback and criticism
- Sensitive to deadlines and must be willing to work long hours and commit to delivery time
- Should have a strong desire to be part of a fast-paced, results-oriented culture. (Preferred)
HOW TO APPLY: Please visit site
Go to the career page of the company site and search for the latest job openings and vacancies. Local job hiring positions and near jobs are posted. Follow online application instructions by sending resume online, HR or recruitment email of the company, or contact numbers are posted. Some companies post urgent job hiring on Linkedin. Apply on Linkedin asap as per company instruction.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph every day for fresh job updates! Disclaimer: All jobs are available at the time of posting. Some posted ads may be already filled and just retained for historical reference. Applicants are encouraged to confirm the availability of job positions by visiting the company’s career website. No fees from the applicants. This website is 100% free to use. No sign-up, no passwords, no registration required.