Urgent Job Hiring! *2023* Jobs Updated
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills, root-cause analysis and attention to detail. Day-to-day responsibilities include: requirements gathering, documenting, and identifying of words and phrases for the creation of categories and scores that are used to drive business value utilizing the speech analytics solution.
• Construct searches and reports designed for automated analysis and topic identification in recorded conversations from a contact center environment.
• Make recommendations and define strategies that solve critical business problems; through both established industry best practices and creative innovations.
• Own on-time, accurate, quality analysis and reports/visualizations in tight alignment with specified project objectives.
• Package, deliver, and at times present key findings and briefings.
• Collaborate & communicate effectively with business sponsors, executives and stakeholders.
• Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
• Contribute to business value knowledge base and accurate support hand-offs.
• Utilize best practice speech analytics methodologies.
• Individual must be a confident team player who can work well with others, mentor new team members and provide (and receive) constructive feedback.
• Flexibility and ability to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment is a must.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. The ideal candidate will thrive on change and possess an inquisitive mind.
• Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude are required.
• Speech, Business, and/or Data Analytics background desired (3+ years).
• Degree in Data Science, Business Analytics, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or Linguistics desired; or equivalent experience
• Experience in preparing and presenting written project status reports and executive briefings.
• Experience in speech analytics/speech recognition.
• Experience with CallMiner Eureka, Nexidia, Verint, Mattersight, NICE or other Interaction Analytics platforms preferred
• Fluent in English required; written and spoken
• An interest in languages, writing and/or reading is a plus
HOW TO APPLY: Please visit site
Go to the career page of the company site and search for the latest job openings and vacancies. Local job hiring positions and near jobs are posted. Follow online application instructions by sending resume online, HR or recruitment email of the company, or contact numbers are posted. Some companies post urgent job hiring on Linkedin. Apply on Linkedin asap as per company instruction.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph every day for fresh job updates! Disclaimer: All jobs are available at the time of posting. Some posted ads may be already filled and just retained for historical reference. Applicants are encouraged to confirm the availability of job positions by visiting the company’s career website. No fees from the applicants. This website is 100% free to use. No sign-up, no passwords, no registration required.