Urgent Job Hiring! *2023* Jobs Updated
Join our Transcom Family as a Reporting Analyst.
The Reporting Analyst is responsible for supporting contact centre in reaching and exceeding performance targets and Client agreements by proactively measuring, tracking, analysing and reporting with actual and historical data. The position will be proactive by setting up accurate measurement matrixes and to have deep knowledge of the contact centre software, supporting management in executing their business decisions with a high amount of precision and consistency.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creation, maintenance and accuracy of all external, internal and ad hoc reports as required – Daily / Weekly / Monthly
- Creating all reports and initial analysis of variance;
- Verify the accuracy of sources and formulas;
- Verify reports in terms of plausibility;
- Consolidate information into a manageable format;
- Continuously monitors the accuracy and integrity of all data that is published in any report.
- Owner of reporting to the assigned campaign and cater to the needs by internal and external clients
- Provide the business the analytics needed to improve operational performance
- Reinforce and maintains data integrity across all campaigns in the region
- Ensure that data is accurate and delivered on time based on SLA to all internal customers
- To support the development and deployment of the agreed People – Process – Technology long-term strategy rollout
- Support Process Leads on process improvements and implementation.
- Suggest proactively on Reporting improvement areas which includes automation
- Support the business in terms of disputes on reporting
- Always meet or exceed commitments when engaged in existing and/or new projects
- Identify value-added opportunities to increase client revenues and work with marketing in their implementation
What we are looking for:
To be successful in this role you must…
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate,
- Bachelor’s/College Degree, Others or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must have an in-depth understanding and experience working with AVAYA CMS(with certification is preferred)
- Required Technical Skill(s): MS SQL Server Reporting Services and/or MS SQL Server Analysis Services
HOW TO APPLY: Please visit site
Go to the career page of the company site and search for the latest job openings and vacancies. Local job hiring positions and near jobs are posted. Follow online application instructions by sending resume online, HR or recruitment email of the company, or contact numbers are posted. Some companies post urgent job hiring on Linkedin. Apply on Linkedin asap as per company instruction.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph every day for fresh job updates! Disclaimer: All jobs are available at the time of posting. Some posted ads may be already filled and just retained for historical reference. Applicants are encouraged to confirm the availability of job positions by visiting the company’s career website. No fees from the applicants. This website is 100% free to use. No sign-up, no passwords, no registration required.