Urgent Job Hiring! *2023* Jobs Updated
Managers in this role get to:
Impact the business: By driving results aligned with stated goals for performance metrics, telephony metrics, utilization, productivity, attendance and attrition.
Manage administrative responsibilities: Such as attendance tracking, queue administration, and corrective delivery. Influence the lives of others: Develop, train, and manage team members.
Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with clients and/or team members; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations.
Keep morale high: Ensure motivational programs are in place and encourage frequent recognitions.
Impact the bottom line: Produce solid and effective strategies based on accurate and meaningful data reports and analysis and/or keen observations.
Define Sutherland’s reputation: Oversee and manage performance and service quality to guarantee customer satisfaction.
Keep leaders informed: Relay important information in the form of timely and accurate reports.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Seasoned managerial level candidates with 4 to 5 years of actual sales and people manager experience (sales as one of the key metrics)
- Experience in managing a team of work-from-home direct reports
- Experience and knowledge in sales
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated leadership skills; the ability to take the lead in making improvements and resolving issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; the ability to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner
- Strong customer-orientation when managing communications and issues
- The ability to efficiently manage time and keep track of multiple schedules, meetings, and initiatives
- A pro-active attitude towards developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; the ability to be a team-player
- Must have completed phase 1 of TMU
HOW TO APPLY: Please visit site
Go to the career page of the company site and search for the latest job openings and vacancies. Local job hiring positions and near jobs are posted. Follow online application instructions by sending resume online, HR or recruitment email of the company, or contact numbers are posted. Some companies post urgent job hiring on Linkedin. Apply on Linkedin asap as per company instruction.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph every day for fresh job updates! Disclaimer: All jobs are available at the time of posting. Some posted ads may be already filled and just retained for historical reference. Applicants are encouraged to confirm the availability of job positions by visiting the company’s career website. No fees from the applicants. This website is 100% free to use. No sign-up, no passwords, no registration required.