Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
Philippine Stock Exchange, Inc is hiring for: Applications Support – Fresh Graduate
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Create the development and implementation of Human Resources department policies and procedures.
- Prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Graduate of AB/BS Psychology, Behavioral Science, Human Resource, Industrial Relations or other related course.
- Has excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.) and other internet tools.
- Ability to complete work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
The Philippine Stock Exchange, Inc. (PSE) is one of the fastest growing stock exchanges in the region. As the only equities market in the Philippines, the PSE is supported by a team of expert individuals from different academic and industry backgrounds, all unified and driven by its core values.
The Exchange works closely with a diverse group or stakeholders that include government investors, brokers, and publicly listed companies, among others, to build a robust capital market that is vital for economic growth.
If you are passionate and competitive individual who enjoys a high dynamic working environment and wants to build a career in the financial markets, the PSE is the right place for you. We offer a variety of roles that would help you towards achieving both professional and personal development.
Welcome to Job Hiring Philippines! We have posted online jobs for 2022 Philippine jobs. Jobs without experience are per own company qualifications including permanent work from home jobs in Metro Manila, Quezon City, Cebu, Bulacan, etc. Part time jobs or virtual assistant jobs and other public administration jobs for students or freshly graduates may be posted whenever indeed possible.
This is a FREE jobs list site and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job vacancy is for Filipino / PH only. Company’s contact number or contact email is posted. Please send your resume directly to the contact details provided. Some jobs near to your location and can apply directly. Open jobs and visit site direct: