Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK is hiring for: Associate Project Analyst/Project Analyst
Project and Technical Assistance Processing:
• Assists in setting up the database on the milestones of loans and TAs under processing to monitor progress and update status;
• Supports the review, analysis, and consolidation of EAPF’s deliverables for preparing the plans, programs, and reports to ensure their accuracy and consistency with ADB’s requirements and frameworks;
• Assists in the review of draft reports and recommendations of the President and TA papers, project administration manuals (PAMs), back-to-office reports , project completion reports (PCRs), and TA completion reports to ensure compliance with ADB’s requirements
• Coordinates meetings and schedules related to the project processing programs with various stakeholders;
• Ensures that all correspondence and documents for operations are properly prepared, submitted on time, and in compliance with ADB’s standards;
• Participates in the EARD’s portfolio meetings; and creates and updates the Public Information Documents of the Division’s loans and TAs.
Relevant Experience & Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in economics, finance, business administration, engineering or related fields.
• At least 5 years of years of relevant professional experience in operational and administrative support.
• Operational experience in the full project cycle (i.e. from programming, project processing, project administration, to project completion) in ADB or similar organizations an asset.
• Willingness to learn and a high degree of responsiveness in meeting clients’ needs.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Proven ability to work independently; able to set priorities for self and junior team members.
• Strong interpersonal skills and a strong term player; Able to work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member.
• Strong problem-solving skills, strong motivation, and ability to deliver results.
• Able to liaise and work effectively with government officials and with colleagues
• Able to perform the tasks independently and collaboratively with colleagues and others.
• Please refer to the link for ADB Competency Framework for Administrative Staff Levels 6 and 7.
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) envisions a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific, while sustaining its efforts to eradicate extreme poverty in the region.
ADB is committed to achieving a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific, while sustaining its efforts to eradicate extreme poverty. Established in 1966, it is owned by 68 members—49 from the region.
With employees from more than 60 countries, ADB is a place of real diversity. Join us to find fulfillment in sharing your knowledge and skills, and be a part of our vision in achieving a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2022 in the Philippines. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig, or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!