Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
TIKTOK PHILIPPINES is hiring for: Channel Partnerships Manager, Independent Agencies
- Establish and manage client relationships with independent agency partners
- Define and own account plans to unlock investments and drive client’s business metrics
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends, case studies and product collateral
- Retain and grow revenue from advertisers ; exceed sales goals
- Provide clients with the highest level of customer service and thought leadership
- Establish a strategic partnership with agency as a leading business driving platform in the eyes of all agency constituents.
- Ability to customize business growth plans and take action based on agency’s business.
- Develop entire agency to ensure an excellent understanding of products and the value of TikTok.
- Frame client opportunities and challenges to enroll cross functional support
- Collaborate with internal teams globally and regionally across product, marketing, legal, engineering and sales to structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives such as developing account plans, synthesizing market data, leading client analysis and defining the overall solutions approach
- Brainstorm, identify, and implement advertising solutions on TikTok products to deliver measurable results for clients
- Identify relevant trends and opportunities to craft business cases in support of any new products and/or solutions
- Ensure smooth operations for campaigns from start to finish by working closely with different cross functional team members
- At least 5 years of experience in Digital Advertising sales, business development, or a sales-related support function or an in-house performance marketing role
- Demonstrated understanding of digital media platforms and ad metrics,(digital agency business)
- Excellent verbal and written English, fluency in Chinese language for regional client needs is a plus.
- Experience analyzing data and delivering insights
- Self-starter, fast learner with a can-do spirit
- Significant successful experience in sales based role for leading advertising agencies.
- Strong network with performance agency contacts at leading agencies and proven track record of successfully growing revenue through the development of strategic relationships.
TikTok, known in China as Douyin, is a video-focused social networking service owned by Chinese company ByteDance Ltd. It hosts a variety of short-form user videos, from genres like pranks, stunts, tricks, jokes, dance, and entertainment with durations from 15 seconds to three minutes.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
This job posting is the latest urgent job hiring for 2022 in the Philippines. Please note we have posted job hiring in Quezon City, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Pasig, or across Metro Manila. Please open the search button to find the location near you.
For job hiring for students, job hiring without experience, or job hiring for undergraduate is per own company’s qualification. Any job hiring near me or job hiring manila, you can open and browse the job listing search in our jobsite. We may also post job hiring abroad soon.
This job hiring site is provided free and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job openings on full-time, part-time or contractual basis will depend on the company. This job vacancy is open for Filipino job seekers only. Indeed, be safe when applying online. Job vacancies with no experience will depend on the company. Direct apply at the company by sending resume/CV via company’s contact information or by visiting their own website.
Visit JobHiring.com.ph to see other company’s job vacancies in the Philippines in Metro Manila, Cebu, and other cities including Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, etc. Jobs are updated daily!