Latest job hiring in the Philippines:
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. is hiring for: Sales Training Manager
• Review and revise, when necessary, the Training Policies and Procedures that will be implemented
• Fulfillment of the training requirements of the SM Prime Leisure Residences Group
• Creation, conduct and evaluation of training programs including Training Modules, Trainer’s Guide, and Participants’ Handouts in soft files and hard copies
• Insure the timely and regular conduct of training programs such as the BASIC (New Seller’s Orientation) and other programs as may be identified in the Annual Training Calendar
• Manage all requirements needed for the proper conduct of trainings
• Organize sales events of the SM Prime Leisure Group, whether consolidated or localized per company including, but not limited, assemblies, teambuilding, project and technical briefs, and other activities as may be requested
• Graduate of any four-year course with a background in training
• MBA degree or units is an advantage
• At least three (3) years work experience as Training Officer/ Manager preferably in the real estate industry
• Candidate must be willing to work onsite in Mall of Asia, Pasay
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in the Philippines in 1994. They started as a mall developer and operator and grew to be the biggest retail shopping center developer and operator in the Philippines. Currently, it has 72 malls in and outside Metro Manila and 7 shopping malls in China, totaling 9.5 million square meters of Gross Floor Area (GFA). In the Philippines, they have a total of 18,475 tenants and 1,885 tenants in China.
SM Prime goes beyond mall development and management through its units and subsidiaries. SM Development Corporation (SMDC) is the residential business component that sells affordable condominium units. SM Prime’s commercial business units, the Commercial Property Group (CPG) is engaged in the development and leasing of office buildings in Metro Manila. Its Hotels and Convention Centers business unit develops and manages various hotel and convention centers across the country.
Welcome to Job Hiring Philippines! We have posted online jobs for 2022 Philippine jobs. Jobs without experience are per own company qualifications including permanent work from home jobs in Metro Manila, Quezon City, Cebu, Bulacan, etc. Part time jobs or virtual assistant jobs and other public administration jobs for students or freshly graduates may be posted whenever indeed possible.
This is a FREE jobs list site and does not collect any fees from the applicants. Job vacancy is for Filipino / PH only. Company’s contact number or contact email is posted. Please send your resume directly to the contact details provided. Some jobs near to your location and can apply directly. Open jobs and visit site direct: